• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters of mine that you can use to fight here

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Okay now that the touranment is now over, i guess i can post some of my characters here to use in battle against any of y'alls

Aaron Myers

Patrick Walker

Steven Thompso

Kronik

Note that there may be some things that i have yet to finish on any of these characters powers (ex. i have yet to describe what Aarons Godking armor is nor have i yet to finish Patricks Deus Ex Machina suit description).

As with everyone else, I'm willing to write a fight involving any of these characters and whoever the challenger turns out to be.

There's a lot of characters in hax territory here. If you look at the tier categories, tiers 1 and 2 are tied for the most popular, and it seems popularity generally decreases as power lowers.

Thank DIO i didn't rate my characters really high. That'd be so broken you'd have to be a joke character to even come close to beat them in a fight.

Pretty much. man Minus you wouldn't believe the amount of shitik i put in on them back then.

Well yeah but i decided to dwongrade them for right now though (at least for some of them, that is).

To be honest, i've never heard of Yugi having card that make her(?) op like that.

For Mac....the concept of Imagination itself is really powerful but it will only take so far especially when it comes to things like onmipotence or whatever. Basically Mac i'd put as a questionable Tier 0. Yugi? Should be a High 1-B or 1-A or something idk.

Hmm...

- Mac was a replacement fo a Omnipotent, and went head to head with Hatoshi at one time..so..yeah..

- Atemu sealed Dark Lord Zork, whom is low 1-A at his best.

- Yami Yugi used the divine spell Ragnarok to temporarily banish Ra. Ra at her best is a High 1-A, second only to Horakthy.

- Atemu's powers were said by Horakthy and a guy whom knew the Phraraoh all his life to have no particular limit.

- The Egyptian Gods in question ( Ra, Obelisk, and Osiris ) could never completely destroy the barrier, with Ra only making a extremly tiny crack in it, and it just got stronger after Ra hit it. So...yeah..

So far, all three of your characters have been Tier 0, ignoring the "impossible to define" handwaving. You might not need to downgrade them, but I'm wondering what you would do if you were restricted to a lower power level, or if you don't know how to make an interesting character without relying on extreme power. Remember, a character has to be 2-A or weaker to be eligible for a fight.

^

Yeah he does have a point(?), Minus. If you're ever interested in doing a battle, your character would have to be like at best 2-A to even be in one. It's true that characters like Hatoshi has like limiters put on herself, but then you'd have to restrict her to that one or two limit forms or something.

Ohh. Really now? Hmm... well i never exactly established what Steven was like without his sonic Yo-yo.

Give me a moment.

Yeah i figured he would need it going by his stats and comparing it to Spindle's.

I wouldn't mind doing it but my attention for the most part is focused on my summer classes so i'm very likely not going to be able to do this fight.

Hm... I can try.

Well, I'll start writing the battles of the characters that have personality, OK?

So, first match, Steven Thompson VS Spindle.

And just to know, once I finish writing it, where should I post?

Good luck.

That's a good start, dude.

The happy go lucky clerk taking on the human thug with vision and hearing problems in his head...yes.

That i don't know. It could be posted here or i don't know.

Back