• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character Revision Thread - The Entity

DemiiPowa

She/Her
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Tome I: Awakening

Arcus 54:

"The atmosphere of the realms is dark and grim to say the least but also… everchanging. I've already remarked that the atmosphere is misty even foggy at times and that this fog feels alive. It seems to contain swirls and streams of memories or imprints of beings from multiple terra worlds. It is as if The Entity absorbs all the psychic energy and thoughts of beings it snatches as it journeys through the endless cosmos."

'"I've used the Auris to study the black fog and have come to three observations that will prove invaluable to finding a way home. First, the fog is rich in Auric particles leading me to believe this dimension is more conscious than it is material. Second, I should be able to manifest anything I am able to pull from rifts in the fog using techniques passed down from my family. Third… The Entity is far more ancient than we ever suspected back home and most of our theories and conjectures were wrong. The rich presence of Auric particles and cells suggest it is one of the Original Ones—an Ancient."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arcus 557:
"All planes of existence are a unique mix of conscious Auric particles and material particles. The Entity is almost certainly pure consciousness… The observable fact of existence is the material world responds to and changes with consciousness… collective consciousness is the key… The body, the home, the trial—all of it is an expression of The Entity's unconscious need for fear and terror."

Upgrade Notes:

''It's stated that the fog feels alive and that the dimension itself is more so conscious than material, the rest is purely the entity, but Arcus 557 proves that the "material" that exists in the fog is purely expressions of the entity's consciousness. This would make everything in the fog The Entity including the fog itself, and the "materials" that exist aren't exceptions to this. It simply recreates those memory imprints that its victims had and materializes them.''

The Entity should have Omnipresence across all of the fog and Infinite speed.

I agree with omnipresence but disagree with infinite speed, considering that he is just wandering in an infinite cosmos

I agree with omnipresence but disagree with infinite speed, considering that he is just wandering in an infinite cosmos
You misunderstand, I meant Infinite speed within the fog.

Omnipresence doesn't automatically give Infinite speed within the omnipresence are of effect. The Entity can get an at least Massively FTL+ rating for being able to traverse through multiple different universes though, afaik

Back