• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chara vs Giygas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chara can't be affected even if Giygas goes back to attack through time either. Type 1 Acausality says no.

You don't have to kill your opponent to win a fight

All you have to do is get them in a state to were they cannot win

Since Chara is being mindraped, she can't fight him and thus loses

Not good enough. It only brings her back to a previous point in time if she died or back to the beginning of Undertale.

It's also in character for Unsealed Giygas to attack with PK Rockin'― where she'll take damage and ressurect if and when she's killed.

Quibster said:
Isn't DM Giygas Unknown? And like, not a 4-D Abstract yet.
(To be fair, the revision is probably gonna put him at a possible Low 2-C rating) Even in his sealed form, he has 4D mind hax.

Nope, if Giygas has powers from first key, his mindhax is still of Planetary or Unknown Potency.

She doesn't have Mindhax resistance so even if he could only control one person at a time, she would still get Mindraped.

It's all good lol.

Anyway, I might as well get an admin to close this.

And remember, Earthbound verse is under CRT, please dont make any matchups that are from the verse for it causes major inconveniences for us.

TheQuirkyBoy wrote:

(To be fair, the revision is probably gonna put him at a possible Low 2-C rating) Even in his sealed form, he has 4D mind hax.

How can you prove that? There's no in-game evidence to support that a 3D sealed and mentally destroyed alien has 4D mindhax. He's Sealed for a reason. He only became the embodiment of evil due to the unstable rate of power that grew within him― which was why he ended up being sealed in the first place.

Edit: Sealed Giygas also only had 5 minutes of in-game screentime. This is just wank and blatant assumption.

Fine. Close this. Giorno Giovanna couldn't beat this fetus abomination, who could? Sigh. My search continues.

Quibster said:
He resists mindhax though...
Just stop already, this has prolonged far enough. I've contacted Ant to close this so just please, for the sake of not causing any issues, just stop.

And seriously, was it necessary to accuse me of wanking? Take it to my wall or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back