• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chara vs Doctor Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
After destroying Undertale, Chara searches for another verse to kill and discovers DC. During their genocidal rampage, they meet Doctor Fate, who tries to put and end to Chara's evil ways and save the multiverse. Fate is at his strongest/full power and speed is equalized. Victory by any means possible.

Dr fate at peak(Nabu) was able to hold off a peak spectre for an extended period of time all the while it was his plan to be killed by the spectre eventually.

Please don't bump topics that have been inactive for over a month without a legitimate argument, and entirely avoid bumping topics that have been concluded.
And saying a character which is currently ranked at multiversal level is only a "Child with a knife" is not a legitimate argument

But i already see far older threads getting bumped so i guess this one can too...

But you will also need to change you reason as to why Fate win (or simply agree with someone)

It actually is, we've mostly seen Chara kill every monster in the game and person who plays the video game at most (when you refuse to give him/her your soul).

Chara really is a child with a knife.

WeegeeEpics said:
It actually is, we've mostly seen Chara kill the monster and person who plays the video game at most.
Also... This don't make sense at all .-.

Anonimoe7875 said:
WeegeeEpics said:
It actually is, we've mostly seen Chara kill the monster and person who plays the video game at most.
Also... This don't make sense at all .-.
Because I made a half-minded typo.

If you have problems with Chara ratings and don't want to explain why

Because "The verse have many backers"

Then why are you here? '-'

Because that would mean every single downgrade thread to a popular verse wouldn't be applicabe because "The verse have many backers" ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

But we should go back to the original intent of the thread...

WeegeeEpics said:
It actually is, we've mostly seen Chara kill every monster in the game and person who plays the video game at most (when you refuse to give him/her your soul).

Transcendent Abstract force of Evil*

I vote inconclusive, Chara is outclassed in hax but mid godly regen saves them from being put down. And power absorb won't work because they are literally abstract and that is them.

Riiingo said:
I vote inconclusive, Chara is outclassed in hax but mid godly regen saves them from being put down. And power absorb won't work because they are literally abstract and that is them.
How? most of Fate hax won't work because well...

Try using Size, Matter manipulation and Transmutation at a non-corporeal being

Soul manipulation? Chara soul was destroyed before the game even started and they have mid-glody regen

Riiingo already explained the Power Absorption part?

I see this battle as either Chara or Inconclusive .-.

i give it for Chara because of SAVE and LOAD:
Chara and Doctor Fate have same statistics (except the range who chara is superior) but even if Chara get killed by DF, they will come back again and again until kill him (by the way, Chara never give up)

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
i give it for Chara because of SAVE and LOAD:
Chara and Doctor Fate have same statistics (except the range who chara is superior) but even if Chara get killed by DF, they will come back again and again until kill him (by the way, Chara never give up)
Basically my view of the battle

Mid-Glody regen and Immortality save they ass and the others hax that Fate have wouldn't work at Chara

Is this a joke..? My money is on Fate. Chara's been over-played for far too long and as a matter of fact, they do not demonstrate anything at all. What you are pulling out of your own ass [pardon my vulgarity here] are speculative remarks concerning what Chara is. They targeted the Player, which practically is the source of entertainment within the Undertale timeline. Erasing a whole timeline requires you to absolutely kill everybody, in Chara's case. On a physique-related topic, they are easily overwhelmed by Fate. And please, don't give me that bull with Chara having "SAVE" and "LOAD", which practically ensues when they perish. While in their respective basic forms, they seem like they reinitiate the fight with their previous memories. Fate outclasses Chara in anything. Honestly, this should be a travesty. If this is a Death Battle, why are they granted the capability for multiple lives? This should fittingly involve a triumph in the good Doctors' favor. Nabu is a literal God. Chara's nothing but a voidling, small, insignificant with a penchant for killing anything.

Why did you commented at a 9 months old thread?

"Chara only destroyed one timeline"

I wonder if you at least looked at Chara profile or played the game, that can easily be proved untrue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back