• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chara additions

Well, in the end of genocide route, chara wanted to erase the world (timeline) and go to the next, and I saw that chara profile lacks Dimensional Travel.
Sem_titulo_11.jpg

''
Dimensional Travel is the ability to move through alternate universes (or "dimensions"), crossing over across different planes of existence to reach other, far-off locations. This is rarely an ability on its own, often being achieved through other means such as Teleportation used to teleport into other universes, and Portal Creation used to open doorways into these universes.''

Conclusions: Chara need dimensional travel

You always need to wait for staff before adding anything. Also, tone it down with the clickbaity titles. Just be concise about what you want yo be changed.

That said, I'm of the knowledge that Undertale's cosmology is only composed of a single timeline as of the recent revisions. Not sure if this would be valid then.

That said, I'm of the knowledge that Undertale's cosmology is only composed of a single timeline as of the recent revisions. Not sure if this would be valid then.
why is it composed of a single timeline if they are going to move to another one?

Tbf if there is one timeline they can "move to the other" if they reset since they would have different outcomes, at least that's i got feom the revision stuff

Chara is refering to a world outside of the Undertale cosmology, since after this Chara destroys the "game" and complains about you coming back to the "world" of Undertale, the cosmology doesn't matter in this thread, be it low 2-C or 2-B since Chara destroys everything

why is it composed of a single timeline if they are going to move to another one?
Moving to another world, is not the same as moving to another timeline of the same world.
The recent CRT decided that SAVES and fun values don't really create multiple timelines, and that it's more akin to time travel if I'm not mistaken.

Moving to another world, is not the same as moving to another timeline of the same world.
Why is it on the same timeline if Chara was going to destroy the timeline? its on the scan itself on chara profile in the explanations of the Low 2-C ratings, Chara was going to destroy the timeline, and then, stated that was going to move to another one in the scan that I sent here

Yes, the cosmology according to the recent CRT, is maded of 1 timeline. However Chara isn't time travel, because he destroyed the game. So Chara is moving outside of Undertale cosmology, but we don't know where.
that's enough for dimensional travel

Why is it on the same timeline if Chara was going to destroy the timeline? its on the scan itself on chara profile in the explanations of the Low 2-C ratings, Chara was going to destroy the timeline, and then, stated that was going to move to another one in the scan that I sent here
Yeah? Specifying the timeline is just a way to point out that Chara is Low 2-C I think, since she destroys the Undertale space-time in the end. Whatever world she was gonna travel next to is completely unknown to us (IMO this is another meta statement about moving on from the Undertale game and playing another game), but since she's travelling to a different world it's still dimensional travel nonetheless.

Well, Chara is going to end up in another timeline, but it's weird as its partnership is vague
  • Maybe they both go and do that, so Chara has Dimensional Travel
  • Or maybe only the player does it and Chara just manifests when the killing starts, so, Chara still has it as they were in UT before and now they aren't, but the latter wouldn't necessarily be in the abilities they can do at will.
They should have the power but the wording should be accurate for it.

Back