• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chapulin Colorado additions so far.

Agree with this.

You'll have to ask any mod to check this CRT.

Antvasina is a good option.
Cool cool. Firstly should Chapulin be Genius or Extradinary Genius? I had something ployed better like this:

Surpisingly, At least Genius. Chapulin can mostly come off as goofy, with certain cloddish movements (Which he doesn't deny in song form) at times Noble enough having the running joke "They take advantage of my nobility" And initally undervalued as a threat by enemies. However when the situation requires it, the Chapulin Colorado can behave seriously, being capable of devising quick cunning plans either using powers/advantages of such and then some over the weaknesses of an opponent or solve an unorthodox problem (From pretending to be shot all over just for the bullets to run out on several occasions, took advantage of people more powerful then he as far into Samson's power, using his inventory among his environment including otherworldly properties like magic creatively, even in one of the many different time periods he broke the fourth wall to the audience curiously describing the differences of Hitler's death). He also states that he was part of a Similar Super Hero Legion, meaning he has a lot more experinced then people give him credit for. Chapulin is also multilingual, able to understand/translate and speak any language of the universe just by his antennas capturing it. He is also cultured, knowing countless stories or works in culture, However he does humorously fail in his sayings. His intellect becomes the more intricate as in the episode "The NACHA" Chapulin later in his career lead his own space ship expedition, saying the Space ships have gone to Mars, Saturn, among others locations, here he also explained the complex components of such. Said Space ships while few of them needed inner working's and engineering assistance have worked, its also suggested he created an advanced maid engineering robot whom "Just as easy as serving tea operates the Space Ships" even if she is in fixing matience, later Chapulin was speaking to a cadet all the way from Jupiter and Chapulin also adjusts the maid himself under all the mechanisms. States that only he knows the functions of a launch which he goes into detail, while there was a complication they managed the take off.

but it got removed intially when I posted it in there, I should have known better to ask a MOD first.

I have also made another discovery for another consistent 7 tier rating wherever it will land there, but it has him also surviving crashing into this heating asteroid which he also holds on to, for dear life (Asteroids burining up like that can reach about about 85,000 miles per hour, and for Chapulin to also hold on to must weigh an absurd 60 MILLION METRIC TONS/66 MILLION U.S TONS!!!), afterwards which doubles in his skills is he also correctly aims the trajectory all the way back to the Baron guy that betrayed Chapulin whom fought equally, which not only ashed the airplane but the Baron guy was clearly coniciouss. Apparently earlier said impact had the power to probably level City Capital, If not more larger ranges as the scentist who well acknowledges the stakes "Didn't want to die" and they are just at the Desert!

What might also be a Speed feat: Not only did Chapulin persuade a neglectful woman to go out with him (Social Influencing?) To the cinema and "around somewhere", He returned faster then the owner could say his name. and the stakes were high enough to say there was a bomb so he was rather quick about it alright.

Also shouldn't Chapulin have pretty good Immense Pain Tolerance as in this scene Chapulin was pierced by large swords, emerging angry by a magican's carelessness rather then being in pain. Has taken countless burning's from explosions and still be able to mostly stand.

Last edited:
Okay so regarding the character Chapulin Colorado we propose adding these to his profile:
Two live action feats thus far got calc'd and have yet to be accepted/added (Trust me we tried... Its literally been a year but progress is being made).

And in additions to what I found, the ongoing Animated Chapulin; also has a few other abilities so far like:
Things that need to be Calc'd by anyone up for it:

Last edited:
Chapulin as a genius, I did not expect this.
Same here... Actually he was more along the lines "Gifted"... Apparently, I guess he needed assistance and what not with Engineer having a bit of doubt, however they managed. But given he literally explains complex mechanisms that operate through many planets and suggested that he created a Robot that adjusts these ships more and can partially fix said bot, yet not considered Genius is beyond me. Chapulin is obviously a clumsy goofball yes, but not full on incompetent; though yes at one point they sorta flanderized this, he's a surprisingly very capable Hero and I am just as astonished as you are, which brought my interests for the character, he has more potential then one would think.

It is not just that, You'll become the more astonished when you see that; if you have not checked his profile yet: Even then he still has MORE OUT THERE Stats! XD

Last edited:
I will look into this. I am currently consuming pizza.
If you have a Spanish barrier thing; Me and Apex can help you out. You also happen to be a calc guy of sorts if I recall so if you wish to tackle the animated feats as well (Because we've been waiting for like Half a year for the live ones and I'm unaware if Therfir updated something. I might need to update him on that too. XD) All I'll say is that the character in specific was played by Roberto Gomez Bolano, who's 5'4.

I would define the OP's regeneration feat as being Toon Force, so preferably list it as "Up to ___" since said abilities are random. His Body Control should be limited since his ability to escape the pot via his technique clearly strained him and took some additional, ostensibly unexpected effort.

Dunno if I'd count his mindhax as being city-wide scale since it seems to just affect individuals based on who hears it continuously, but yeah, that's valid for at least baseline mindhax resistance.

I would define the OP's regeneration feat as being Toon Force, so preferably list it as "Up to ___" since said abilities are random. His Body Control should be limited since his ability to escape the pot via his technique clearly strained him and took some additional, ostensibly unexpected effort.
I guess for Body Control is understandable, but it was not just from a pot though as he later also does this with some ease, other then being held down. Which would also come in great use by at least pulling a Gomu Gomu No Mi to reach things he couldn't before. As for Regen, yeah we do have characters who have had regen via Toon Force too; Squidward reforms from dust or puddle. Or a great example is Gumball; who has: Spontaneously reshaping himself after shattering to pieces in The Crew. Looney Tunes infamously have this albeit if only we had their profiles again, I only have Bugs's stored as example. I'd say its fine, the Mid-High was possibly or as you said "Up to___" As yeah it would vary in those levels and he has scaled to other characters; something like that has happened with other verses if I recall.
Dunno if I'd count his mindhax as being city-wide scale since it seems to just affect individuals based on who hears it continuously, but yeah, that's valid for at least baseline mindhax resistance.
Well according to the villain: Its intent was to sent those MK Ultra signals at such a far range potent enough to manipulate everyone in the City therefore authorities wouldn't be a problem for him initially... And he was not bluffing; we literally see the waves from that big antenna from the start expand; we can see through city blocks and a plaza full of people who didn't have headphones of the sort; got effected, including more further distances exceeding that of a Mall to make his gateway. The only reason it hasn't effected Grasshopper was according to the computer: the shielding of his HEV antennas created some reaction allowing him to resist its pied piper effects so it turns out nothing to scoff at.

So with that outta the way, Live action has some left for now, like:
Animated has these feats for anyone up to the challenge:

Chapulin also has an out there 7 tier feat: One of the characters whom Chapulin should scale to, had a Sponge Bob Nuke moment that can be seen/felt from the horizon, which according to Chapulin also said to be this deep (2,000 Meters to be exact). And before you say it: YES, the police guy is surprisingly fine, rather then being hospitalized from THAT. And Chapulin has literally damaged the guy more times then I can count, even those deemed stronger then the police guy.

I have also made another discovery for another consistent 7 tier rating wherever it will land there, but it has him also surviving crashing into this heating asteroid which he also holds on to, for dear life (and for Chapulin to also hold on to must weigh an absurd 60 MILLION METRIC TONS/66 MILLION U.S TONS!!!, afterwards which doubles in his skills is he also correctly aims the trajectory all the way back to the Baron guy that betrayed Chapulin whom fought equally, which not only ashed the airplane but the Baron guy was clearly conscious. Apparently earlier said impact had the power to probably level City Capital, If not more larger ranges as the scentist who well acknowledges the stakes contextually said he "Didn't want to die" And they are just at the Desert!

What might also be a Speed feat: Not only did Chapulin persuade a neglectful woman to go out with him (Social Influencing?) To the cinema and "around somewhere" He returned alongside the chick faster then the owner could say his name. and the stakes were high enough to say there was a bomb so he was rather quick about it alright.

One live action one got calc'd thus far which was this yet to be confirmed by second member. There were others more regarding live action User: Therefir had planned and I have to wait for a response of course.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So the recent FRA from another thread reminded me to bump this again. Can these be added or does the other Admin one still need a final verdict cause he still forgot the live action ones alongside the ones I explain further into detail? You said the Asteroid feat in particular needed to be affirmed more then once yes? That Admin happened to be a calc lad; wouldn't hurt to just check that once given a free hand.
I think Mr Bambu s busy.... soo yeah you need to calc another mod to evaluate this.

I think Mr Bambu s busy.... soo yeah you need to calc another mod to evaluate this.
Okay so life amongst problems (a bit of unnecessary peeving stress) And whatnot got in the way, but I did try to ask somebody to come here so we'll have to obviously wait again. In the meantime Apex and to whoever may concern this; can you input your final votes for certain grace to commence on this here thread? It would also mean a lot to me and thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:
in fact, in one episode a woman survived being hit by several meteors while in the open sky, and these meteors together shook an entire region

6:44 (I'm not sure if you can post in Portuguese, but seeing that the other links are in Spanish, there's the scene link)

I don't know if it would level up, but I think it's good to mention that this woman at most broke an arm and her Husband also survived one of those meteors, Chapolin is superior to both.

I also believe that he should have a possible reactive evolution, basically because of his AP in the profile and also...
11:10 forward, in the first fight against the man there, he withstood all the blows of the chapolin's bionic sledgehammer and even soloed the same one, defeating him with just one blow, This was even portrayed in all versions of the same episode.
At the end of the episode the man who fought our hero said that Chapolin ended him to the point where he felt a lot of pain and fainted.

Okay I'm back for now. And do have some things to say then. I probably forgot something but i'm back:
already have pros calculations made from the animated version of Chapolin?
Not yet. We are taking it a bit slow currently regarding the person who is calculating. Same for CRT revision, Something doesn't seem right but I have replied.
Plus it looks like they didn't add the hypersonic+ speed to the profile.
That has yet to be affirmed by calc mods, but also I think it might be faster? Because not to forget again but in Alma Negras durability feat: Chapolin happens to say to him this "And another thing, duck, there's an asteroid heading straight towards you"... Which was like still coming from FAR AWAY further cementing Chapulin's sharp eye; like noticing from far away might amount to something more? Also no not just that like it could pail in comparison where just the introduction alone I recall that Alma Negra perceives the space cadets conversation of him from Earth ALL THE WAY FROM HIS MILLIONTH KILOMETER LOCATION shouldn't also count as an even bigger feat?
in fact, in one episode a woman survived being hit by several meteors while in the open sky, and these meteors together shook an entire region

6:44 (I'm not sure if you can post in Portuguese, but seeing that the other links are in Spanish, there's the scene link)

I don't know if it would level up, but I think it's good to mention that this woman at most broke an arm and her Husband also survived one of those meteors, Chapolin is superior to both.

As of matter of fact YES I have mentioned this almost the same way which I too thought was also interesting, among other feats gathered there but it could pail in comparison to 8-C; however some of them should be higher then 8-C), not to forget Chapulin even evaded these but I heard they may be slower once they hit earths atmosphere or something? I could be wrong about that; then again this has yet to be calc'd out. What even intrigued me more though was the part where you said they "shook a region" Which initially I only said rightfully labeling it in an earthquake fashion because it was to a point shown where a ******* vehicle flew there is INDEED IMPRESSIVE which is why I mentioned it above all else... Then I also remembered that Ramon Valdez (the old investigator) Said in Spanish that it was the "World Record" So you may not be far off then regarding a region shake. But we have to tell the user "Theirfir" About it if he's heading there to calcing the feat eventually if you're right of the region shake part.
I also believe that he should have a possible reactive evolution, basically because of his AP in the profile
I think it might be more along the lines of adaption maybe?
And also...
11:10 forward, in the first fight against the man there, he withstood all the blows of the chapolin's bionic sledgehammer and even soloed the same one, defeating him with just one blow, This was even portrayed in all versions of the same episode.
At the end of the episode the man who fought our hero said that Chapolin ended him to the point where he felt a lot of pain and fainted.

That could help further evidence it then, I'll add it to the list and see what they say about it then.

Also I don't know if you haven't realized yet but Chapulin also has Comics from which the same author "Roberto Gomez Bolaños" Drew/directed himself if I recall to the point Chap breaks the fourth wall with them. I could need help seeking more of those comics, he's shown surviving an entire tons of mine collapsing on him again there and as listed on his instinctive reaction section literally dodges bullets behind him more times then I can count as he can also do this at night which came at just as impossible angles (Vash the Stampede style almost). I found a comic site of Chespirito (had but the mining and wrestling ones, but still notable finds) The site were removed mysteriously however (maybe regarding the world wide cancelation of the characters that copyright is that down bad? Trust me I had trouble with Chapulin as much as I did with Spongebob Viacom copyright) I've found some on YouTube and in case its deleted I imgur them, again I have not checked all of the comics but just a few I found of use.

And may be much faster precog/instinctive reactions depending on what reaction/combat based thing Chapulin will get if he's shown much faster stuff (More so referring to the one where he apparently sings traversing different far regions of Space then back to earth to the location he's in. Of what might not have been long either, he also says this: "I... wanted just one minute, Visit the Infiiiinity!" But that might be pushing it).

Okay so regarding the character Chapulin Colorado we propose adding these to his profile:
Two live action feats thus far got calc'd and have yet to be accepted/added (Trust me we tried... Its literally been a year but progress is being made).

And in additions to what I found, the ongoing Animated Chapulin; also has a few other abilities so far like:
Things that need to be Calc'd by anyone up for it:

There's like way to much happening on this thread.

Regarding the live action stuff. If he has precog or six sense it kind of negates the Instinctive Reaction suggestion. As for Pain Tolerance, it looks like the swords are just missing him when it shows us the inside and only his suit is cut up and there is no blood so how do we know he was priced?

The other stuff seems ok. I'll look at the animated stuff later.

Okay I'm back for now. And do have some things to say then. I probably forgot something but i'm back:

Not yet. We are taking it a bit slow currently regarding the person who is calculating. Same for CRT revision, Something doesn't seem right but I have replied.

That has yet to be affirmed by calc mods, but also I think it might be faster? Because not to forget again but in Alma Negras durability feat: Chapolin happens to say to him this "And another thing, duck, there's an asteroid heading straight towards you"... Which was like still coming from FAR AWAY further cementing Chapulin's sharp eye; like noticing from far away might amount to something more? Also no not just that like it could pail in comparison where just the introduction alone I recall that Alma Negra perceives the space cadets conversation of him from Earth ALL THE WAY FROM HIS MILLIONTH KILOMETER LOCATION shouldn't also count as an even bigger feat?

As of matter of fact YES I have mentioned this almost the same way which I too thought was also interesting, among other feats gathered there but it could pail in comparison to 8-C; however some of them should be higher then 8-C), not to forget Chapulin even evaded these but I heard they may be slower once they hit earths atmosphere or something? I could be wrong about that; then again this has yet to be calc'd out. What even intrigued me more though was the part where you said they "shook a region" Which initially I only said rightfully labeling it in an earthquake fashion because it was to a point shown where a ******* vehicle flew there is INDEED IMPRESSIVE which is why I mentioned it above all else... Then I also remembered that Ramon Valdez (the old investigator) Said in Spanish that it was the "World Record" So you may not be far off then regarding a region shake. But we have to tell the user "Theirfir" About it if he's heading there to calcing the feat eventually if you're right of the region shake part.

I think it might be more along the lines of adaption maybe?

That could help further evidence it then, I'll add it to the list and see what they say about it then.

Also I don't know if you haven't realized yet but Chapulin also has Comics from which the same author "Roberto Gomez Bolaños" Drew/directed himself if I recall to the point Chap breaks the fourth wall with them. I could need help seeking more of those comics, he's shown surviving an entire tons of mine collapsing on him again there and as listed on his instinctive reaction section literally dodges bullets behind him more times then I can count as he can also do this at night which came at just as impossible angles (Vash the Stampede style almost). I found a comic site of Chespirito (had but the mining and wrestling ones, but still notable finds) The site were removed mysteriously however (maybe regarding the world wide cancelation of the characters that copyright is that down bad? Trust me I had trouble with Chapulin as much as I did with Spongebob Viacom copyright) I've found some on YouTube and in case its deleted I imgur them, again I have not checked all of the comics but just a few I found of use.

And may be much faster precog/instinctive reactions depending on what reaction/combat based thing Chapulin will get if he's shown much faster stuff (More so referring to the one where he apparently sings traversing different far regions of Space then back to earth to the location he's in. Of what might not have been long either, he also says this: "I... wanted just one minute, Visit the Infiiiinity!" But that might be pushing it).

Ok, I really wanted to know what the result of the animation's feats would be,But actually Chapolin saw the meteor approaching over the Black Soul listening to a conversation being thousands of kilometers away I believe it would be improved senses, But I remember a feat by the dark soul of the same episode that could have a bigger result than it would be him reacting to a meteor at the last second, since to do that would require a bigger reaction I guess, About the meteors I believe that they really shook the whole region, because the earthquake only happened due to the meteor fall and when the meteor fall ended the earthquake also ended,But I don't know if the meteors from there would be faster than the ones from space, but it's a good reaction feat for Chapolin, by the way Chapolin somehow counted exactly how many meteors fell,Yes he literally quoted how many meteors fell in that meteor shower, what would that be?
And maybe it can help us with calculations about these meteors.

But I believe it's actually reactive evolution, it's similar to what's in Goku's profile.

About singing in space, during the song he was doing maneuvers with the plane during the song, he walked on top of a meteor and reacted to things while flying, the Plus we know he was out of the solar system in no time.
FTL Chapolin? 🐒

I agree with the rest anyway, but neutral about the instinctual reaction.

There's like way to much happening on this thread.

Regarding the live action stuff. If he has precog or six sense it kind of negates the Instinctive Reaction suggestion. As for Pain Tolerance, it looks like the swords are just missing him when it shows us the inside and only his suit is cut up and there is no blood so how do we know he was priced?

The other stuff seems ok. I'll look at the animated stuff later.
The suit is torn precisely because the swords went through it, the lack of blood is because it's just a comedy show, It wouldn't show the sword that pierced Chapolin full of blood, But yes the swords went through him, so much so that that's why he got angry,The lack of injuries is due to the Regeneration he has in his profile.
so basically the evidence that he was stabbed would be, the holes in the middle of his clothes, the fact that he was actually trapped with no way to move inside the coffin, therefore he would have no place to dodge the other swords that were placed there and the fact that he was extremely angry with the magician to the point of trying to hit him with a sword, as the magician stuck it in Chapolin, and everyone who has seen the series knows that Chapolin is irritated when they attack him, let alone of being stabbed and the very fun of the scene was that he had been impaled by swords instead of the trick working.

Last edited:
Back