• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos King VS Warhammer 40,000 Verse

Chaos King want to absorb the entire Warhammer 40,000 verse including the warp as well,
knowing this might be their end, for the first time ever the Chaos Gods agree to joint force together with The God Emperor of Mankind to fight against the inevitable doom.

Battle takes place in the warp, but the speed is equalized for the chaos gods since they are Omnipresent in the Warp.

who win?

warp makes the god tier 9-dimensional right?

i dont really remember dimension number for chaos king but i think it was assumed to be 11

but i might be wrong

The Living Tribunal1 said:
warp makes the god tier 9-dimensional right?
i dont really remember dimension number for chaos king but i think it was assumed to be 11

but i might be wrong
my god, if that true then i basically just create another stomp fight. -_-

oh very interesting. i would give the edge to the w40k verse since they have many solid 1-c tiers like the chaos gods, orkish gods, emperor, eldar gods....whereas the chaos king is "presumably" 1-c and alone

however if he is a higher dimensional entity there is little to argue about. but i would like some prove regarding the 11D

RavenSupreme said:
i would like some prove regarding the 11D
I dont have the proof, since i wasnt in the discussion to make the profile

so im not the right person to ask... maybee you could ask ant

yeha. because its basically one thing:

prove of more than 9d -> win for CK

prove missing -> win for 40k

Back