• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I'm doing this blog because I noticed that some chaos-specific ability does not add.

This profile shows us that Chaos is High Godly because "it will not stop existing even if all of reality is erased, which it will eventually do" which seems correct and an immeasurable Speed because "the lack of space-time itself". So taking example on this profile add the capacity on the profile of chaos here because it too is an abstract entity and represent the Chaos

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DodoNova2/The_Abstract_Entity:_Chaos_(Sailor_Moon)

Can't comment on the Japanese stuff, but I don't see how High-Godly Regen or Immeasurable speed are implied from this.

Existence Erasure I would think would be pretty clear. I mean Wiseman could do it and he was just an aspect of Chaos.

They may be the same archetype, that doesn't mean neccesarily they have the same abilities. Chaos in Sailor Moon linked itself to a physical-ish object, The Galaxy Cauldron.

Yes you are right but basic chaos is considered non-existent and even if it is associated with a physical object, I do not see how it changes its Regenerationn

@Dodo You cant just assume two characters based off of 'Chaos' from two completely different series have all of the same abilities, it doesnt work like that. Unless SM Chaos has actually demonstrated High-Godly Regenerationn she will not be getting it just because MGQ Chaos has it.

In fact, my reasoning and a little doubtful, as they were both an incarnation of chaos, I thought that he normally had similar ability because it was non-existence

The chaos of sailor moon has just shown us that it was erased to infinitely small by the source of all existence and to resist the reboot of the timeline by sailor moon

I don't think anybody is seeing what Nova is saying. The MGQ Chaos has immeasurable speed because she embodys non-existance and therefore is immeasurable. The SM Chaos embodys the exact same thing. Why doesnt he have it?

Well, I am personally uncertain exactly where to draw the line between infinite and immeasurable speed, so perhaps it was a bad idea of me to add it to the MGQ Chaos page.

However, I agree that you may have a point in the SM Chaos should probably have the same speed rating.

I personally do not see any problems with MGQ Chaos speed, but SM Chaos is quite another matter. We still need Matthew.

Okay. I will inform him about this thread.

Stop scaling between multiple forms of Chaos. I suspect that 90% of Sailor Moon's Chaos' powers are scaled from the Greek Concept of Chaos and are never demonstrated on-show.

In fact no, the profile is such that it is in the manga, it is rather I who try to retranscribe are power with the mythology greek, If the forms of chaos are the same, why not put own ability to "chaos" has another character representing the chaos?

Can you post an analogue statement for SM Chaos though? I mean, about the regen and transcending regular space-time?

There is no declaration on the transcendence of space time & Regen, I was just asking if two person who represent the same thing (chaos) should have similar ability And as the chaos has an immeasurable speed and a Regenerationn because it represents the chaos I thought also to add its capacity to another character representing the chaos

@Reppu I thank you for the example

So, was it a bad idea for me to give MGQ Chaos immeasurable speed? We could change it to Unknown, if that is more appropriate.

I do not know, non existence existed before universe formation no or there was neither time nor space therefore immeasurable or could put "Unknown possibly immeasurable

@Kaltias Okay. I would appreciate if you can link to it here.

The chaos of sailor moon has just shown us that it was erased to infinitely small by the source of all existence and to resist the reboot of the timeline by sailor moon But it will regenerate itself in a very long time in a perfect form (Sailor chaos) what is the degree of regen?

Antvasima said:
So, was it a bad idea for me to give MGQ Chaos immeasurable speed? We could change it to Unknown, if that is more appropriate.

MGQ Chaos is undoubtedly a concept that not only existed before the multiverse, it's literally the opposition of space and time, the primordial nothingness and the source of all.

The problem here is only with SM Chaos.

@DarkLK Okay. Thank you for the evaluation.

Back