• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Credit to Maverick and Shadow for these scans, they're the ones I got them from.

So I was stirring on this for a bit, and I finally decided to get my lazy ass to do it. Personally, I think we should tweak and expand the AP Justification a bit with additional scans

• "(The Chaos Emeralds are physical manifestations of the Chaos Force, which binds all planes of existence and exists outside the space-time of infinite universes. Can create a "Super Genesis Wave", which can rewrite all of existence within the Archie Sonic-verse. Empowered Super Sonic to perform his feats, such as defeating Solaris and the Egg-Wily Machine X. Granted the Ancient Walkers their power. An innumerable amount of Chaos Emeralds (enough to create an ocea, as well as scatter across the surface of a planet) were sealed into the Zone of Silence and fused into seven greater Chaos Emeralds, when the power equivalent to only fourtee was enough to threaten infinite realities. Should not be infinitely weaker than the Master Emerald.)"
Additionally, I suggest a simple AP justification change to Super Sonic. Just adding some stuff, rewording, and removing the line that mentions destroying a single zone.

• "(Powered by the Chaos Emeralds. Fought Master Mogul. Matched blows with and pummeled Enerjak (Knuckles), albeit he was drained of energy. Defeated Solaris alongside Shadow and Silver.)
Another minor thing, but can we put Base Sonic's resistances at the end of his Key? It's kinda just planted in the middle.

Since, we had Staffs, supporters, and Knowledgeable members agreements, I added the additions.

So the Chaos Emarald's change too?

Edit: I saw

I'd be willimg to keep this open so Executor and Cal can still look over it.

I'm confident this is fine, due to being straightforward and self-explanatory, but it's good to have them for extra measure.

@Nedge One more thing. Could you push Sonic's resistances in base form to the end of his key before the key divider?

Back