• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chanimate Profile Revision

The profile itself looks good, it has all the stuff you really need (Even references) only problem I’d have with it is that it’s not clear whether or not you’re using the base game version or the story mode version of the command block. It just says “Has a command block and has used it” and nothing else. It does have the tier of the story mode version, but other than that it’s hard to tell. I think just some clarification on that would be nice 👍

The profile itself looks good, it has all the stuff you really need (Even references) only problem I’d have with it is that it’s not clear whether or not you’re using the base game version or the story mode version of the command block. It just says “Has a command block and has used it” and nothing else. It does have the tier of the story mode version, but other than that it’s hard to tell. I think just some clarification on that would be nice 👍
It’s the one from base game, so I should change it. Also, all that this character has done with it is give a riptide 255 trident, apply jump boost, and massively increase run speed with the attribute command. Regardless, I should update it to be in line with the base game version

It’s the one from base game, so I should change it. Also, all that this character has done with it is give a riptide 255 trident, apply jump boost, and massively increase run speed with the attribute command. Regardless, I should update it to be in line with the base game version
So that’s be moon level according to the profile (y) Well, that’s about it if the specific version of the command block is specified. I’d say it’d be okay to use in vs threads, at least at a glance.

So that’s be moon level according to the profile (y) Well, that’s about it if the specific version of the command block is specified. I’d say it’d be okay to use in vs threads, at least at a glance.
Cool. Thanks

Back