• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Change on the Star Butterfly page.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Forgive me, I've been struggling with thinking of how I should write this for awhile, and I'm quite tired so...

In the Episode "Freeze Day", Star freezes time. This wiki states that she froze time on a Universal level, but it might've been on a Multi-Universal, or even Multiversal scale, but the episode is very vague on the whole ordeal. Before I go deeper in, I should mention that the series does span a Multiverse, as seen here.

http://i.imgur.com/u6WbKNd.png Screenshot from S01E10 "St. Olga's School for Wayward princesses", around the 19 minute mark.

Anyway, when she Froze time, she traveled to a place called "The Planes of Time" another Universe that appears to be the host of the very concept of time. Here's where things start to get vauge. If an entire Universe is dedicated to time, then it can be logically assumed that its the source of time for several universes or even the multiverse (which is of unknown size, but host at least 18 universes, likely much more according to the Star vs FOE wikia), but that's the issue, it's assumed. Nothing concrete says that time was frozen for the entire multiverse, other than a guy thinking way to hard about a cartoon about a magical princess.

Back on subject. I believe her tier should change from "3-A with the full power of the Wand" to "At least 3-A, possibly higher with the full power of the Wand" and her AP would be changed from

Universe level with the full power of the Wand (Froze time on a universal level in "Freeze Day"; her mother warned her that the wand had the power to destroy the universe, which is why Ludo seeks it; the Magic Instruction Book has instructions in case the user accidentally destroys a Universe)

to "At least Universe level with the full power of the Wand (snip), possibly higher (Froze Time on such a large scale that she needed the aid of Father Time to fix it, Slightly damaged the very concept of Time)

Any thoughts? Or is the page fine as it is at the moment? Again, sorry if I missed anything or if the post is sloppy, im pretty sleepy.

A girl with a wand to possibly somehow destroy time on at least 18 different universes? Nice, nice. :)

But on a serious note like you said, this is all assumed and most likely there isn't enough concrete....stuff? That we can possibly upgrade Star.

I personally think Star is fine atm if only to play it safe here.......

CrossverseCrisis said:
A girl with a wand to possibly somehow destroy time on at least 18 different universes? Nice, nice. :)
But on a serious note like you said, this is all assumed and most likely there isn't enough concrete....stuff? That we can possibly upgrade Star.

I personally think Star is fine atm if only to play it safe here.......

Fair enough. I still think it should be noted that her time freeze had the possibility to be on a larger scale but I understand that not enough evidence supports this. Maybe in the note section or something.

Anyway, thanks for the input.

No problem. I don't mind upgrading her but it's just either too speculative or too soon to do this, eh?

Hmmm. I may consider adding this to her page but let's leave it for the time being, aite?

Back