• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Change of Character Contest rules!

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I see that you guys are truly interested in participating, and that's good to hear. However, I'll have a major change to the rules (Not a bad one):

All characters of the wikia are now participating, with the only exceptions being the joke-tier characters. (To Strength contest only)

I did this because I find that it is more fair, logical and that it will have more people on the contest if I do that on this way. So, yeah. :p

Anyway, the first contest (Strength) will start tomorrow! I hope ya guys are ready, and DO NOT edit your characters! We shall judge who are the strongest Tier 10, 9, 8, 7 & 6 characters!

"But my character has two tiers!" no problemo, you can submit specific tiers to your characters! EX: Nathan is a tier 6 and 5. So, automatically, he'll participate on both tournaments, because he is both a tier 6-A and a 5-C.

Aw man, I made my character too high of a tier DX

Even hid mid tier is still one number above the options given to us.

And his lowest tier is very obviously not gonna win...

( ._.) Will there be another strength contest for the higher tiered characters?

Whaaa!... I've been too buy to fix my characters. Well EVenom you can consider me as not being apart of the competition... this time. There's a lot I wanted to work on my characters. I'll participate the next time something like this comes along...

@Otaku

The strength contest is divided into two parts: The Tier 10, 9, 8, 7 and 6 one and the 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1. And, like how I said, all characters on the wiki are already participating (Unless you don't want to, of course). :p

@Ziel

Oh, you can still use your characters (At least the complete ones) on the tournaments. And the Appearance/Best/Most Original contests will still happen, no worries.

Well since the tournaments for Tiers 5 to 1 are still open. When will that begin. Can I edit my characters until it begins if not then Imma have to sit this one out it would be a shame though...

@Ziel

The second part will begin today or tomorrow. But I need that you guys start voting for the the first part of the strenght contest. I already did the post and I already voted. :p

And yeah, you can edit them, as long as you don't make any sudden tier boost without explanation.

I'll be sure to vote then.

I'm not gonna make any changes to tier just replace the (W.I.P)'s with detail regarding the techniques...

When does the next one occur, if I may ask? I've been sort of busy IRL and I want to wrap up my characters before the deadline.

Well, I was going to start it a few days ago, but no one replied even to the first part of the Strength Contest, so...

Any ideas for a revised deadline? Sort of trying to complete Rose by then, I'm fairly certain she stands a pretty okay chance of winning one and I don't want to be accused of trying to modify my character last-minute just to win a contest. :/

Yeah, and this contest will likely repeat on the future (Since there will be new OC's and updates by then). But you can edit Rose now, considering that actually no one even replied to the first part of the contest.

Oh well, gotta bump it.

Back