• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Batman (DCAU) vs Batman (Terry McGuinness)

speed equalized

second key McGuinness

both have two minutes of prep

Bruce has access to all of his weapons

Like I said probably best to restrict Terry's Batmobile otherwise it might be a stomp

Well as I said in the previous thread he beat Tim Drake Joker (who again should have his own key imo), Tim Drake Joker according to Joker himself knows everything Bruce and Tim knew at their peak. Which makes sense because outside of that movie he gets wrecked HTH. Terry isn't that far behind Bruce at minimum in that department.

On to equipment this really still makes me vote Terry, Bruce just isn't gonna be able to hide from him at all and Terry in the suit can take getting hit with Missiles in the show.

Voting Terry for those reasons.

but you see, he lost mainly due to terry's taunts, he was actually winning and even had the upper hand had it not been for the joy buzzer

also there is no way in hell that terry is close to bruce in HTH

Bruce is makes better of his equipment and even knows the bat suit better than terry (He made it)

it is in central park so he can definitely hide all he likes

and with two minutes of prep, you better believe bruce will make them count

and if he can mess with terry like terry did with Joker, or like how he does with nearly all of his villains who are on par with him and terry, then he can truly screw terry's mind up

Doesn't change the fact that Tim Drake Joker is a much better fighter than he was in his younger years, it'd make sense he'd be superior to Terry in a honest fight because Terry had less training than Tim did at that point in his career (Terry I think was 1 year in at that point compared to Tims 7 at most.). The reason Terry won was because he played dirty.

This is Bruce in his prime not old man Bruce otherwise it'd be a stomp for Terry, he has little knowledge on how Terry's suit works and what it does even if he eventually designed it

Terry's mask has night vision and infrared Bruce likely isn't hiding for long with that in mind. On the other hand Terry can just sit in stealth mode and Bruce won't be able to do much about it.

So will Terry, if he sees he's fighting a Younger Dad he'll likely make use of Technology Bruce doesn't know about or have access to.

Terry messed with Joker on a level Bruce never could. Jokes aside I doubt that will come up during a fight like this

Yobo Blue,?

Exactly, a person who is below bruce (and was out of his prime) was only beaten by Terry through underhanded techniques which is something he likely won't do again

Tim noticed Terry a "mile away" claiming that some things just don't leave you, so I don't think that will work

It should go without saying Bruce will make much better use of his time, as well as the fact that he designed much greater things like the Bat computer

Yeah, but it is still a possibility that one of them would do this

Terry fights Underhanded all the time its his schtick he is gonna do crap like that. Like I said Joker is better in that movie than anywhere else HTH and was confident he could take on and survive a fight with Terry while he was in the exosuit.

Noticing and being able to hit Terry is are different things. Like how Terry can notice Bruce via his enhanced hearing capabilities and hit him via seeing him infrared.

40 years difference is an extremely long time tech wise although if Bruce had more prep time he would be able to hack Terry's suit as seen in One and Future Thing where he did just that to Cronos. But thats time he doesn't have for technology he doesn't understand.

I doubt Bruce is gonna be able to do this, even Old Bruce had trouble/couldn't fully talk Terry away from the mantle when he was scared about the Joker.

still feel that bruce has the advantage since Batman (Prime) >>>>>>>>>>> Joker (in tim's body out of prime) who almost beat terry had it not been for him not expecting the underhanded techniques terry would do and for the joybuzzer he dropped earlier

So it is essentially that fight except Batman is smarter and far far stronger than Tim was at that point, but nevertheless 3-0-0 for Terry

Back