• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chakra is much superior to mullitple forms of himself and Asura, so he's got an AP advantage, coupled with time Stop and he should take this.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Is the resistance not in his profile then? I don't see it.
I think he's confused. He's thinking of Superman Prime, the future version of Clark Kent. The version in this thread is his descendant, Kal Kent.

He's at least a capable combantant. He's knows what he's doing, but that's really it. His combat prowess really comes from his extremely diverse powerset.

I only see the powers listed in his profile, but have no clue how he applies them. Think you could clear some up like the quantum manip or others that are hard to gleam?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I only see the powers listed in his profile, but have no clue how he applies them. Think you could clear some up like the quantum manip or others that are hard to gleam?
Sure.

...oh crap. I just realized something. When I made this thread, it was 2018. A few months ago, I made a CRT to update Superman One Mil. Hence, he didn't have all these abilities when I first made this thread. Going through all his powers, Superman overkills this.

Quantum Manipulation- He can deconstruct objects on the quantum level with Quantum Vision. So, yeah, that would actually neg a durability if it hits.

Empathic Manipulation- He used it to by sending out telepathic waves of tranquility to calm a bunch of rioters. He'd basically just get rid of all Chakravartin's aggression and just make stop fighting.

Memory Manipulation- He can just up and erase memories.

Mind Control- He can make someone do what he wants them to. He was originally going to use this on a bunch of rioters so he'd wouldn't have to fight them.

Data Manipulation- He can digitize himself and enter cyberspace to directly interface with data.

Technology Manipulation- He can reprogram tech at will, speak with it so that it'll tell him what he wants to know

Dimensional Travel/Portal Creation: He can enter the Fifth Dimension to travel and then reappear somewhere else.

...Yeah, this is kind a stomp in Supes' favor now.

The Quantum stuff is applied via an energy blast from the eyes, similiar to Heat Vision or Cyclop's optic blasts. It has to aimed and make contact.

The Emparthic, Memory and Mind Manip is all done with a little focus and is thought based.

He'll go with what he feels is best for the situation. In his appearences, he's constantly on the move, solving an entire Solar System's problems. He uses whatever ability fits the current crisis and after solving it, moves on to the next.

He's efficiency based.

Chakra's Time Stops are rather brief. They last long enough to allow him set up attacks, but that's the extent of them. Once they end, the person still has time to react to the attack. I mean, Asura doesn't have resistance to Time Stop but dodged or countered Chakra's attacks at the last moment and ultimately won.

Asura is a bit of a freak of nature in his own universe considering he constantly did things considered nigh, if not outright, impossible from start to finish, but you may have a point.

Back