• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) CH fights the man who 'always comes back' (Composite Human (Real World) vs William Afton (Games))

yeah I think CH should just outsmart with the tools he's given, and he can improve them or just evade springtrap if push comes to shove

I don't even think CH needs much intuition. If Springtrap appears on the cams or visible in the window, CH just uses their phone and uses Google Lens on springtrap to get info on what to do. Hell they'll get his vs wiki profile lol
Oh, that's just funny. I'l check the rules first though and this sounds like a funnily good argument. If the rules of the match say stuff like this is allowed, then ok.💀

Oh, that's just funny. I'l check the rules first though and this sounds like a funnily good argument. If the rules of the match say stuff like this is allowed, then ok.💀
Is it? The page says Info Analysis can't be used to get more info than what the char would get normally? Which kind of makes the power in the first place (in this case, CH's use of Google Lens) redundant

Am I missing something here or...
The same section is intended for the characters/entities to fairly be able to identify each other by giving them prior knowledge of each other's appearance. Sounds like somthing that should be in a questions and answers thread considering that the section doesn't explicitly state this.

Characters should be able to use stuff like social influencing (assuming they have this) to gain more information about their opponent mid-battle, otherwise matches like the Danny Torrance vs ThunderMcQueen match wouldn't go as intended.

Interesting thread. So the C.H. wins this.

Reasons: Not only is he versality, but ingeniously resourceful.

C.H. has obvious collective feats of every/any man. That includes experience and intelligence.

Collective knowledge and info on Afton. Knowing that he is a spirit/soul that wanders at this point, he would do what any exorcist would do. On the physical level, he would incapacitate or fry any animatronic he possess using electrical discharge. He would wipe any system or server that he jumps to (consciousness transference).

Last edited:
Interesting thread. So the C.H. wins this.

Reasons: Not only is he versality, but ingeniously resourceful.

C.H. has obvious collective feats of every/any man. That includes experience and intelligence.

Collective knowledge and info on Afton. Knowing that he is a spirit/soul that wanders at this point, he would do what any exorcist would do. On the physical level, he would incapacitate or fry any animatronic he possess using electrical discharge. He would wipe any system or server that he jumps to (consciousness transference).
Read SBA, CH has no prior knowledge.

However, thats not going to get in the way of other reasons why CH would win, so I'll count your vote.

Read SBA, CH has no prior knowledge.

However, thats not going to get in the way of other reasons why CH would win, so I'll count your vote.
I wasn't aware of that. My apologies. But that aside. By Studying his opponents, he would surely find a way to keep him down.

Currently, he hijacks systems in the latest games. Assuming he didn't spread into the grid/www in the fnaf world, the servers can be wiped in the current facility or venue. Then later on bomb the place if needs be.

I wasn't aware of that. My apologies. But that aside. By Studying his opponents, he would surely find a way to keep him down.

Currently, he hijacks systems in the latest games. Assuming he didn't spread into the grid/www in the fnaf world, the servers can be wiped in the current facility or venue. Then later on bomb the place if needs be.
The first arugmen seems good assumng it's William. The second argument...actually, we're using William's Springtrap FNAF 3 version. Has he done the later games stuff as Springtrap by FNAF 3?

Back