• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Certain Naruto God Tiers Upgrades ( MAJOR ONES ) REDO

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnimesFreak2 said:
Look..........

Even if I'm not the smartest on the Tiering System

I've proven why these guys are AT LEAST

Multi Universal/Multiversal+

And not just by statements but by feats too............

There aren't any feats my man. There are mistranslations which you have been using this whole time bro. The thing about the Juubi is a mistranslation but Idk about Kaguya's ESTB being universal I don't know if it's a mistranslation

I wasn't actually the one who got them banned

It was this other guy who kept tagging the Mods because he hated any Naruto Fan for reasons

Astra

I proved why it wasn't

Originial Translation

https://imgur.com/a/Y2IHhPv

Go to this link

It says "Tenchi" [Õñ®Õ£░] which means "Heaven and Earth", commonly used to refer to the universe. LOOK IT UP EVEN!

Exact translation would be: A piece of the God Tree created Heaven, Earth, and Life - Ten-Tails

So not only does it prove that Universe ISN'T a mistranslation for world, it also that only just ONE FRAGEMNET ALONE created the Main Naruto Universe.

They not hate Naruto fans, they hate when they have to waste their time just to repeat same thing all over again.

Gabreilmont DOES hate Nauto Fans

He calls mods on us all the time and never the people who actually throw insults at me or other people in general simply for voting for the Naruto character

Check his profile

You know what actually that makes sense. Not for the god tree of the Naruto world tho. That databook translation is correct but the context of it is not for what we think is. The entry is most likely for something to come in the future.

We should just wait.

Because that translation clearly said heaven and earth. The god tree that is being referred to in the databook might be the "World Tree"

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
What is a world tree
Dude u don't know what a Workd Tree is bro????

It's from either Greek or Norse mythology. The world tree is basically the center of creation and connects all of the worlds and is responsible for them.

It's in Marvel, DarkSiders and plenty of other anime and mangas

The World Tree in that databook is the God Tree.

The whole text block is also a hype-text, not actual databook entry. It's on the same level as the Universal Temari hype-text. They aren't data in the entry.

Also, nothing about the heaven and earth Kanji means universal. Universe has it's own word and what's given is an equivalent to Sekai.

I'm saying we should we wait because that's most likely what the databook was referencing when it said the divine tree created the heavens and the earth.

The World tree also is usually the same thing in all fictions.

Thats probably just a myth/outlier, remember that Obito said Nunoboko Sword is used by Rikudo sennin to shape the world?.

Lol yeah I can tell someone doesn't know what their talking ablut. There is more than one God Tree.

If you come to this thread atleast know what you're talking about. Instead of showing up out of no where barely on Naruto threads

@GLHF Yea it most likely could be but we would need to see official translations of Nunoboko sword. World could mean only earth but we dont use it anyway.

Anyways this is all just a theory too come because it's actually interesting when you read Boruto and realize somethings from the old databooks that didn't make sense actually make sense now.

I can tell you there is. There are multiple god trees in Boruto in the universe. Like do people for one second realize that the Boruto series is expanding into space?? It's already been doing it

The god tree in the databook was obviously not talking about the one on Earth.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
The World Tree in that databook is the God Tree.
The whole text block is also a hype-text, not actual databook entry. It's on the same level as the Universal Temari hype-text. They aren't data in the entry.

Also, nothing about the heaven and earth Kanji means universal. Universe has it's own word and what's given is an equivalent to Sekai.
bold i thought it was mistranslation

Respect is earned not freely given besides the OP is a poorly constructed mess with a mishmash of tier 5 up to tier 1 scaling, claims and assumptions plus it's pretty obvious these upgrades will never be accepted so what's the purpose of this CRT?.

It is the sad yet hilarious truth. There is really no reason to take this seriously at all. This entire thread would be far better suited to fun and games board with all the memes that thread creator deserves.

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Respect is earned not freely given besides the OP is a mess with tier 5 up to tier 1 scaling, claims and assumptions plus it's pretty obvious these upgrades will never be accepted so what's the purpose of this CRT?.
Dude what? This has nothing to do with being respectful my guy. Chill out

U taking this too personal

No-one is taking this personally, I made a legitimate and factual statement that is all (nice appeal to motive btw) besides it pretty obvious most (myself included) aren't taking this thread seriously, it's actually kinda amusing tbh.

EDiT; anyway I'm going to unfollow this thread, since I don't want to get into a pointless debate on why tier 1 or 2 Naruto isn't going to happen (outside fanon/crossovers).

I read the OP and I can't stop laughing. Like, I can see how people wank Naruto to tier 2, but High 1-B Teen Naruto?! 1-A Hagoromo?! LMAO

Respect was a partial subject, I was addressing you, bringing "being respectful" into the conversation and then pushing it aside when it suited you.

Either way, I am not going to respond to you anymore. I just found it funny at your attempt to take this CRT seriously. Keep going, you're a funny guy.

Ionliosite said:
I read the OP and I can't stop laughing. Like, I can see how people wank Naruto to tier 2, but High 1-B Teen Naruto?! 1-A Hagoromo?! LMAO
Don't forget Transduality Truth Seeking Ball.

If this is not Fun and games...,then...pls, close this thread for obvious reason, all of the topics in this thread are out of context, interpretation beyond the highest level posible, exageration and wank hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back