• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Misako sure is getting a lot of love from the wiki, isn't she?! Anyway, I decided to pit Misako against a group of three: Cerberus from Helltaker. I mean why not?

For one, Misako scales from 0.0401 tons, although not that much since beat-em-ups typically keep things pretty relatively grounded. Cerberus, on the other hand, would be comparable to the other demon girls from Helltaker, who is capable of goring someone with an AP of 0.0236 tons. Plus there are three of them, so Cerberus should keep up with Misako. Misako, on the other hand, had handled multiples because, you know, beat-em-up game logic!

I picked Misako because, let's face it, this is Misako and Kyoko in a nutshell:

Going off that logic, well, Kyoko would insta-die just by looking at Cerberus and those three puppy-girls wouldn't even have to use the puppy-dog-eyes thing to give Kyoko a heart attack. Misako, on the other hand, would actually be able to fairly fight Cerberus, note that Cerberus doesn't go immediately for the puppy-dog eyes deal when faced with someone (I mean they had the cops called on them for presumably mauling one of the Helltaker's neighbors or something). Then again, the death you get from Cerberus is literally them pouncing on the opponent and cuddling up to them, as described by the quote: "They jumped you like rabid dogs. Canine sounds included. The cuteness of it all gave you a heart attack."

For this one, the battle would be SBA minus the fact that Misako's accessories would be restricted. I mean Cerberus having a 1.88x general speed advantage over Misako (her Superhuman speed was not calc'd, dangit!) and the fact that there are three puppy girls against one Misako would make it pretty easy for them to flank Misako, so I'm pretty sure Misako's attack speed (which should actually be Subsonic+ because the most popular example of a semi-automatic pistol, the Colt M1911, only does 253 m/s: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1911_pistol ) would be pretty necessary as a countermeasure. As such, I'm not equalizing speed here. Speed is equalized, but Misako's accessories are still restricted. I legit think this is gonna bite someone in the back, however.

Anyway, here are their profiles:

Cerberus' Profile
Misako's Profile

Who takes this?

Three Cute Girls: 0
One Hot Girl: 1 (MaidRips)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
and the fact that there are three puppy girls against one Misako would make it pretty easy for them to flank Misako, so I'm pretty sure Misako's attack speed (which should actually be Subsonic+ because the most popular example of a semi-automatic pistol, the Colt M1911, only does 253 m/s: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1911_pistol ) would be pretty necessary as a countermeasure.
I mean...okay correct me if I'm wrong; is Misako not from a beat 'em up? Shouldn't she be used to fighting multiple people a once?

I mean...okay correct me if I'm wrong; is Misako not from a beat 'em up? Shouldn't she be used to fighting multiple people a once?
Yes, that's what I said... And the speed feat was based on literally one person shooting a semi-automatic pistol.

yeah so I think that the speed equalization should be fine because even though there's three of them Misako is used to fighting groups of people at a time.

yeah so I think that the speed equalization should be fine because even though there's three of them Misako is used to fighting groups of people at a time.
I suppose, but I seriously think this would bite someone in the back moreso.

(her Superhuman speed was not calc'd, dangit!)
Calc my RCG speed feats, you cowards --

Anyways, yes, Misako is used to fighting more than one person at once. She can fight off enemies that are loaded all over the screen and even use people as weapons if she wants. I don't think she would have a problem dealing with them. She should also be way more experienced when it comes to combat, given her techniques and handling of a whole horde of yakuza. I personally think she takes this.

A late response, but doesn't Cerberus' aura just kinda.. Kill Misako? Like even if we assume they don't immediately go for it, they'd use it when they realize they're being beaten.

A late response, but doesn't Cerberus' aura just kinda.. Kill Misako? Like even if we assume they don't immediately go for it, they'd use it when they realize they're being beaten.
She can also just ... Social influence them to win

Helltaker did it and had no SI ... Misako has SI ...

I don't know how common she uses it but it's a huge wincon here

She can also just ... Social influence them to win

Helltaker did it and had no SI ... Misako has SI ...

I don't know how common she uses it but it's a huge wincon here
If she does use that in-character It'd prolly work yeah. Although Helltaker convinced them because they didn't want to fight him to begin with. But because he agreed to take them to the mortal realm where they wanted to be.

If she does use that in-character It'd prolly work yeah. Although Helltaker convinced them because they didn't want to fight him to begin with. But because he agreed to take them to the mortal realm where they wanted to be.
yeah but the point on Social Incluencing working still would apply since it's enough to convince enemies to be her ally

Doesn't....Cerberus cause Misako to have a heart attack due to "acting cute"?

If she doesn't have anything to counter that then Cerberus gets the win.

Back