• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Centaurworld Page Needed

So basically I or someone else has to sift through all 10 episodes and collect feats for this. Each episode is only 20-25 minutes so it shouldn't take much more than a couple of days at most.

I think the best speed feat is Ched circling the world in S1E10, and the best AP feat is Johnny Teatime's storm in S1E7, but I am not entirely positive, as I am not a calc person.
For Wammawink specifically, she should scale to Ched in speed, and downscale slightly from shamans like Johnny in AP.

Last edited:
Centaurworld really doesn't give us a lot to work off of outside of scaling.
True, true. But the scaling is easy to follow, at least.
The herd are slightly below Shamans, and WAY below the woman and the Nowhere King, considering both have soloed them.
Only kind of questionable thing is how NK, General, and Woman scale to each other.

Last edited:
In terms of the Nowhere King, he is stated to be capable of destroying both the human world and Centaurworld, which are both treated as separate dimensions. And is fast enough to completely envelop the endless void that is the Rift in a matter of seconds, which likely puts him at an incredible speed. So uni is probably a fair assumption for him.

General definitely shouldn't scale as far as NK, potentially just scaling above Rider in terms of power

Woman should technically scale above NK, but it's only when she is in possession of the Rift Key
Either The Void isn't infinite (and IIRC it was never stated to be) or NK didn't cover all of it. Whatever he did then was small enough that the naked eye could tell it was dome-shaped. And he also has no uni level feats, and no feats or statements even near that level can be found in the show for any other character, barring that one statement, making me feel like it's not reliable. I feel that they were more talking about his ability to kill anyone else in the 'verse, rather than his ability to bust universes.

I'm fine with scaling Woman with Key above NK. Or at least equal to NK. And both of them (and Woman without key) above the General, considering he basically got oneshot by Becky Apples, who should be quite far below even Taurnado.

Last edited:
Back