• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
If he had their memories, he wouldn't be evil.
Personality =/= memories

Also, he had the memories of sayian saga vegeta, frieza, king cold and etc... so he would still be evil.

@Dragon both the frieza detail and the sayian one was not known to Dr.Gero, Cell couldn't have those details that way

^Well Frieza did come to Earth and Gero had info from the Saiyan Saga and Frieza's arrival on Earth.

I just looked it up and apparently cells can contain memory.

Cellular memory is an additional hypothesis that memories ca be stored outside the brain. However, unlike body memory, the cellular memory hypothesis states that these memories are stored in all the cells of human bodies, not in the bodies' organs.

The only thing Cell needs to do is push Hyper Sonic into a pit. On a more serious note, would Hyper Sonic be able to survive a destructo disk?

I'm pretty sure this fight is either inconclusive or Hyper Sonic wins. HS has substantially higher speed making it easy for him to dodge all of his techniques and the chaos/time control allows him to use his own attacks against him. The reality warp and Hyper Sonic's speed alone make it impossible for Cell to win.

FTW395 said:
Unrelated but who would win if it was Super Perfect Cell?
I think cell because much higher AP and durabilty but sonic is at least 4-C

1 Sonic with low diff because of hax. 2 Sonic with higher difficulty with Super Perfect Cell because of improved durability.

He wouldn't think to. He doesn't have knowledge on Sonic

Just because he has no knowledge if his opponents it doesn't mean he can't take precautions.

Grand Landmaster said:
@TheColt21
I don't think Cell would hide in a barrier doing nothing for a long time unless he knows he has a benefit from doing it.
Maybe trying to come up with a plan?

Addarash said:
1 Sonic with low diff because of hax. 2 Sonic with higher difficulty with Super Perfect Cell because of improved durability.
I honestly think SPC beats Hyper Sonic because Hyper Sonic wouldn't be able to kill him in 5 minutes.

I think cell wins this since he can tank sonic's attacks since they're at the same tier, except he has Regenerationn. And can outlast 5 minutes, which shouldn't be hard for a dragon ball character since omega shenron withstood super gogeta for 10 minutes. And somic is pretty cocky, so he'll end up losing hus form before he tries to finish cell.

TheColt21 said:
And somic is pretty cocky, so he'll end up losing hus form before he tries to finish cell.
Cell is pretty cocky too. When it comes to battling they both have the same weakness.

Addarash said:
TheColt21 said:
And somic is pretty cocky, so he'll end up losing hus form before he tries to finish cell.
Cell is pretty cocky too. When it comes to battling they both have the same weakness.
who is the cockier of the two really?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Addarash said:
TheColt21 said:
who is the cockier of the two really?
Depends on who they fight but because Sonic is weaker, Cell by a lot.

Cell should win this with his Regenerationn, and has fought someone way stronger than hyper sonic, which is gohan, and lasted much longer than 5 minutes against him.

Ah just realized I didn't commit, but I believe that even if we assume Sonic puts Cell down in the 5 minutes, his regen + Zenkai would put him far above the level of Hyper Sonic.

Cell 8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back