• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell vs Mewtwo (0-0-0)

Does Cell have any resistance to psychic attacks or telepathy? Does Mewtwo start with that? Cuz if he does, then I don't see how Cell could withstand that kind of attack. Knowing the AP difference would help, too.

Cell doesn't seem to have a 4-A key, unless the 'At least 4-B' key counts as that
I'd like to point out that Power Swap can become a hindrance if Cell uses the Multi-Form technique

How nice, this match is even more of a stomp now. Someone close this already please.

Cell < SSJ2 Gohan = SSJ2 Goku = Majin Vegeta =< Pre-RoSaT Base Gotenks < Fat Buu < Pre RoSaT SSJ Gotenks < Post RoSaT Base Gotenks < Post RoSaT SSJ Gotenks < Super Buu < SSJ3 Gotenks < Ultimate Gohan < Buuccolo < Buutenks < Buuhan < Kid Buu = 9.13e+63 joules

Shadow Mewtwo = 1.69e+63 joules

forget Mindhax, Mewtwo AP stomps to hell and back

Cell doesn't seem to have a 4-A key, unless the 'At least 4-B' key counts as that
I'd like to point out that Power Swap can become a hindrance if Cell uses the Multi-Form technique
I think the OP is using Toei Cell, who doesn't have a page on the wiki

I think the OP is using Toei Cell, who doesn't have a page on the wiki
He does.

He does.
in that case Mewtwo stomps cuz Cell is 4B

Back