• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell vs Basil

Cell has escaped from Hell. Before Goku and Vegeta can deal with him, Beerus and Whis suggest that they use him for the ToP. He accompanies them to the exhibition matches, replacing Buu, and he is set to fight Basil. Unlike in canon, no power up drugs are allowed, meaning Basil cannot transform. Cell has also been warned that if he absorbs Basil, he will be disqualified. Cell Juniors are also not allowed due to outside help being forbidden. The rest of the rules are the same from canon; defeat by knockout, no killing allowed. Both in character.

Oh, and in case you are wondering how Cell escaped Hell? Easy, he used Instant Transmission.

I think Basil has the AP advantage but I'm not sure. He's 4-B for matching GB but this one stomped Majin Vegeta who's stronger than Young SS2 Gohan and SP Cell. And Buu even stomped Basil so I'll say Basil is slightly stronger than Cell.

Basil has undetectable energy too but that's all. Cell has Regenerationn, reactive power level, power mimicry and some other advantages like IT to make easier for him to ignore the speed gap.

Cell wins with the versatility mid to high diff. It'll be hard for the android to overcome the difference even if is not massive.

It should be remembered that Buu likely lost some of his power after separating into the Good and Evil Buus. Good Buu probably isn't quite as strong as the original Fat Buu. Also, Cell only gets a power increase from his Regenerationn if it's near death. Just losing an arm or something isn't enough. The only time he got an increase was when he self destructed.

cell has a lot more advantages: teleportation, cloning (which I don't think lowers his power like tiens), shapeshifting, blinding with the solar flare, telekinesis etc. the only advantage basil has is undetectable energy and a slight ap advantage so I'm going cell

Cell can't teleport here. Instant transmission requires a ki signature. Since Basils ki is undetectable...

Cells Shapeshifting isn't combat applicable either. It allows him in his Imperfect form to regress to his larval form. I'm pretty sure the cloning does require dividing his energy too.

He has the Solar Flare and Regenerationn to help him, and I think he has more stamina.

@ Read this post: With the exception of no power up foods and the rules I gave for Cell (no absorption or Cell Juniors), the guidelines for the match are the same as in canon. Basil wasn't eliminated when Buu threw him out of the ring, so no. But I suppose if it gets to the point where they get too close to the audience and one of them even knocks the other right into an audience member, the match can be declared over by the Grand Priest to keep that from happening multiple times in a single match. In that case, the one who knocked the other into the audience will win. Of course, neither Basil or Cell will know this, so it shouldn't come up.

Oh, so he is in buus place. I thought he was in the actual tournament. Although cell has a slightly lower ap (although not much considering that basil would be around the same as a ssj2 majin vegeta who would only be slightly stronger than cell) he could easily do many other things like cloning himself like tien shinhan and letting one of the clones charge up a special beam cannon to the point where it damages basil (but not killing him). Or use gokus skills and picolos strategy to outsmart basil or even wait till basil is drained of energy. or use elastic abilities (if he has them) to his advantage or just jump up and release a full powered kamehameha. Plus he has many others ways to avoid basils attacks.

And fra as well cell has this.

Back