• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celebrating Undertale's 4th anniversary by throwing it under the vs battles bus

The two wusses of their verse finally go head to head.

Pre-Flowey Asriel vs Koichi Hirose

Asriel is a teenager like in Deltarune

Koichi's ACT 3 is restricted

Child with fur: 0

Child with za Stando: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Bruh: 0

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Giorno activated GER to delete the Asriel profile I spent hours working on and perfecting so he wouldn't hurt Koichi
But seriously tho why was it deleted
I think it's cause we never see asriel fighting do we

It had tonnes of formatting errors and the 8-B rating could also do with some more discussion

On a related note, I don't see why Asriel's younger form would even need a separate page

The formatting errors wouldn't go away no matter what I did and wouldn't warrant the deletion of a page in the first place. And what discussion would be needed?

Because he has JUST enough feats in every category to make one and because I wanted to make one... also because I hope to one day merge all the Asriel pages into one, awesome one with like 6 Keys. One day.

We have just about zero knowledge on said forms.

You would need a crt to get the idea accepted before you start thinking about that.

Back