• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CD-i versus DIC REDUX

DiC Link is faster and more skilled. CD-i's Link sword won't even allow him to hurt DiC Link forcing him to use his other weapons which DiC Link will be able to counter easily due to superior speed and skill.

CD-i Link's sword discerns from friend or foe and won't hurt anyone friendly. Since the two characters are fighting, I think we can establish that DIC Link is CD-i Link's foe, and isn't friendly towards him, and thus, can be damaged by the Smart Sword.

That said, I still vote DIC Link due to superior skill and speed. Plus the 9-A feat of moving an entire freaking castle absolutely has to be stronger than Link's bomb destroying a boulder with a diameter comparable to his own height.

Yeah, DIC Link kinda has CD-i Link beat everywhere here.

Back