• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CCC Gilgamesh vs Wally

Status
Not open for further replies.
First round Gilgamesh Is without ten Crowns EX
Second round: Gilgamesh have Ten Crowns EX
Who wins
Speed=

Last edited:
Ten crowns ex Passively blocks all attacks for Gil and sets the best attack point for Gil, including conceptual attacks

Which Gilgamesh is being used and what does Ten Crowns EX do?
Original power so MMC I guess. And Ten Crowns is subjective reality coupled with conceptual and Law manipulation which allow for some busted Passive Resistance Negation / Power Nullification.
Anyways, I'm not really knowledgeable on Wally but from what I can see Gil stomps either way due to sheer AP difference and hax/resistances.

Original power so MMC I guess. And Ten Crowns is subjective reality coupled with conceptual and Law manipulation which allow for some busted Passive Resistance Negation / Power Nullification.
Anyways, I'm not really knowledgeable on Wally but from what I can see Gil stomps either way due to sheer AP difference and hax/resistances.
And the Speed Difference....

Wally has no way to bypass passives. This is a stomp

Isn't immeasurable faster than passive?
Also Wally is 2 layers above immeasurable baseline since he scales above 2 temporal dimensions.

Isn't immeasurable faster than passive?
Also Wally is 2 layers above immeasurable baseline since he scales above 2 temporal dimensions.
He doesn't move at Immeasurable speeds normally, unless we bloodlust him or something.

???
wally is faster than gil in terms of immeasurable speed so he MIGHT blitz if its bloodlusted wally or smth
wait a minute the topic is going to be ridiculous if we take 2xImme for wally Gil is just imme but the problem is that no matter how fast wally is, Gil is not the only hax ten crowns, thanks to the servant physiology, immortality type 7 is available and it has different hax like the seventh scripture and still ten crowns ex is not enough to surpass

wait a minute the topic is going to be ridiculous if we take 2xImme for wally Gil is just imme but the problem is that no matter how fast wally is, Gil is not the only hax ten crowns, thanks to the servant physiology, immortality type 7 is available and it has different hax like the seventh scripture and still ten crowns ex is not enough to surpass
Does gil need to land a hit on wally to do those attacks? otherwise wally can just dodge coz of 2x imme

Does gil need to land a hit on wally to do those attacks? otherwise wally can just dodge coz of 2x imme
for the seventh scripture yes and on equal terms in terms of speed if true it is superior to wally gil but the problem is that there is a shield that will passively block attacks like ten crowns ex (the shield is an analogy) gil is more likely to hit wally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back