• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Category Spam Cleanup

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
I've decided to clean up pages that have lots of categories.

Link me pages that you think has category spam. (I know it's mostly gone, but whatever.)

(Highlighting this because people should see this)

I think this should a general call-to-rally for all the Staff members.

Well, except Seol, she's been working herself enough already.

You know it might be easier on us if everybody just added Category:pages with category spam to the pages and just let Copebot deal with them...

It's just that all of the categories would be removed

You can read this and any other text like this even though it has a strikethrough you know

I'm always the one cleaning house after everybody goes inactive

Don't delete this comment

Also, can you give me pages with category spam?

Let's hope that nobody adds anymore makes A look like B categories because they should only go to godmodes and Vegeta Doll's JBW

So I can remove pointless categories?

Like the makes A look like B categories

Or pretty much any category that's pointless

I would like to contribute more to this category clean-up and re-adding, but school has me absolutely booked. Between it, homework and training, I just don't have the time to help out much here.

Crabwhale said:
I would like to contribute more to this category clean-up and re-adding, but school has me absolutely booked. Between it, homework and training, I just don't have the time to help out much here.
Same here

Crabwhale said:
me too and computer restrictions but ill try

I think instead of adding the category pages with category spam I reccommend going to visual editor than click source mode and go to the bottom than remove most of the categories

Back