• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cat vs Crocodile

composite cat murders him. jaguars can overpower and eat caimans, and this cat is the size of a siberian tiger, who have been recorded to massacre giant russian bears btw. the croc is also not catching the cat considering theyre 75mph. the feline pulls him onto land, flips him over and tears his stomach out

Unimportantalt said:
composite cat murdes. jaguars can overpower and eat caimans, and this cat is the size of a siberian tiger, who have been recorded to massacre giant russian bears btw. the croc is also not catching the cat considering theyre 75mph. the feline pulls him onto land, flips him over and tears his stomach out
dude, this is Jaguar vs Saltwater Crocodile ,not Composite Cat vs Saltwater Crocodile,and also Speed is equalized

you didnt say it was jaguar vs saltwater crocodile. u just said cat. and i didnt see that so fair. the crocodile takes that. jaguars r way smaller but the cat has a small chance i guess. crocodile for immense physical advantages apart from speed

Unimportantalt said:
you didnt say it was jaguar vs saltwater crocodile. u just said cat. and i didnt see that so fair. the crocodile takes that. jaguars r way smaller but the cat has a small chance i guess. crocodile for immense physical advantages apart from speed
dude, we don't have Jaguar Profile so i added a Jaguar pics to help us know more about what thing SC gonna fight

i just thought the jaguar pic was an example of a big cat in general. anyways, yeah a bull saltwater or even nile crocodile would kill a jaguar

Back