• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castiel vs Dark Schneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Lucifer vs The Beast match was a total failure, hopefully this one will end differently.

Speed Equalized and both at Low 5-B

Castiel: 8 (PaChi2, Primaris Brian, Unite My Rice, ABoogieYesSir, Theglassman12, Gargoyle One, Anonimoe7875, Yobobojojo)

Dark Schneider: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Low 5-B Castiel is so unstable I dont think Darshe will have any problem killing him.

It doesn't take much for Castiel to just explode him at a quantum level. I mean he did that to Raphael no problem (tier difference aside, it wouldn't matter).

The barrier? I mean it's just telekinesis so he can get past the barriers and use it directly on DS.

Nico-v11 said:
The barrier? I mean it's just telekinesis so he can get past the barriers and use it directly on DS.
That barrier is not your average forcefield, son.

And for the record, yes, Castiel can bypass regular Low-godly regen. Killing Raphael already requires that.

What how? Raphael doesn't have Low Godly regen. Or do you mean killing him despite being incorporeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back