• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cassandra Cain Page Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTracer

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This will be the first part of a big project to revise the pages for (most of) the Batman-related characters, because if we’re being honest, almost every page aside from Batman himself is sub-par, if not downright bad.

Potentially calcable feats
Before I show my rework for Cassandra Cain’s page, here’s some speed feats I found from her that could probably be calced.
The new page
Here’s the main content, Cassandra’s new page complete with references, scans and a whole lot of general housekeeping, because her page desperately needs it (like, seriously, her current page has Post-Flashpoint information in it).

The draft page seems fine, except for that I think that we may have agreed to use "possibly" before her Hypersonic speed earlier, and that giving her Hypersonic+ with no calculation as a basis seems unreliable.

This will be the first part of a big project to revise the pages for (most of) the Batman-related characters, because if we’re being honest, almost every page aside from Batman himself is sub-par, if not downright bad.

Potentially calcable feats
Before I show my rework for Cassandra Cain’s page, here’s some speed feats I found from her that could probably be calced.
@M3X @Armorchompy @DemonGodMitchAubin @Psychomaster35

Would any of you be interested in helping out with calculating or evaluating this? Tell us here if you accept please.

The draft page seems fine, except for that I think that we may have agreed to use "possibly" before her Hypersonic speed earlier, and that giving her Hypersonic+ with no calculation as a basis seems unreliable.
We agreed to use “possibly Hypersonic+“ for characters like Batman and those comparable to him, not Cassandra herself.

And the Hypersonic+ rating does come from a calculation.

The new page
Here’s the main content, Cassandra’s new page complete with references, scans and a whole lot of general housekeeping, because her page desperately needs it (like, seriously, her current page has Post-Flashpoint information in it).

@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Ehnkr2beboh @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @LephyrTheRevanchist

Would you be willing to help out here please?

Who’s working on Tim Drake? I will happily help where I can.
Nobody’s working on him yet, but you can start if you’d like to.
The only stuff I really see wrong is that Martial Arts is missing an end parentheses and we should probably just give her superhuman movement speed (Batgirl (2000) Annual #1) or subsonic movement speed.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that feat. I have a Subsonic calc for that, I’ll add that into the sandbox.

This is dope and I'm curious how you'd revise everything
I call dibs on Post-Flashpoint tho
Y’know, the Post-Flashpoint profiles aren’t that bad compared to the Post-Crisis ones. Especially since they don’t scale everyone and their grandmother to Katana

This seems very well made, good job. Profile seems good to me, 8-C is sliiightly questionable given that most of her wins are probably through skill but if she beats Deathstroke and has no antifeats it should be fine.

This seems very well made, good job. Profile seems good to me, 8-C is sliiightly questionable given that most of her wins are probably through skill but if she beats Deathstroke and has no antifeats it should be fine.
Her first fight against Slade could probably be considered skill since she does claim that Slade is physically stronger than her in Batgirl Vol. 1 #64 although tbh I find that weird since she proceeds to fight on par with Ravager immediately afterwards, but the majority of stuff in her 8-C justification should be pure AP.

Like, one-tapping Joker, stomping Barbara in 0.37 seconds, harming Scarebeast and Mallah, etc, that’s all just AP.

Question; Ravager is weaker than Slade, no? I only read her in teen titans but I think she was stated to be weaker than Slade a few times iirc

Like, one-tapping Joker, stomping Barbara in 0.37 seconds, harming Scarebeast and Mallah, etc, that’s all just AP.
Eh, you can KO someone really fast without an AP advantage with the right technique, even IRL. But again assuming no antifeats it's fine.

Well, I asked a few calc group members to help out earlier, but they have not replied yet.

Are calculations for the new feats necessary, or is it sufficient if I ask somebody to evaluate the following calculation?

Thank you for helping out, Armorchompy.

This seems fine to apply then, yes.

Thank you to everybody here for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back