• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cas Least high 1-a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each dc Universe has collective Unconsciousness

The Collective Unconscious is a Realm/Plane that's Dimensionless Simplifying complexity: Know thyself ... and othersh

Concepts and Entities Like Dimensions, SpaceTime, Time And Space are nothing in the scope of the collective conscious, archetypes, psyche, collective unconscious and the like, by default it’s an type 1 conceptual measure without a doubt. Boundless Circles and The Mandala (Dimensionless States)

It is Eternal and Surpasses All Bounds Of Space and Time which means they’d be beyond their infinities as well by definition.

and among other things, dreams in jungian psychology can lead you to the psyche which proves further that Archetypes found within Dreams and Symbolism can be rectified for Outerversal Measures easily just by that.

Transinfinite Cardinalities and Sets Of All Sets and All Infinities can be Seen As Archetypes Of The Mind

Making dc each Universe High outer Each of these infinite Multiverses together create a Metaverse Every second these infinite universes produces more infinite universes which produces more infinite Multiverses which in turn creates infinite metaverses
Infinite multiverses

God sphere sees dc multiverse as mere bubbles
Every multiverse is Infinitely layered
God Sphere transcends Infinite layers above outeversal making it High Outeversal
Limbo transcends it
So limbo is 1 layer in boundless
And then monitor sphere transcends it
Making monitor sphere 2 layers in boundless
While cas resides the Monitor Sphere
So cas is comfortably High Outeversal

While DC does have something called the collective unconscious, no where in your scans does it show each DC universe containing its own collective unconscious. The first scan is simply defining what the collective unconscious is and the second scan is mentioning it’s associations with Carl Jung. So no each DC universe is not high outerversal.

Also your scan doesn’t mention concepts like dimensions and spacetime being nothing to the collective unconscious. It simply talks about the spirit and how the spirit and body are one in god.

Additionally we need proof that DC is incorporating Carl Jungs concept in the manner of being beyond the bounds of spacetime. We can’t just impose how it’s represented in theories onto the verse itself without any proof the writers are treating it that way.

Oh and one of your pieces of evidence is literally a link to a bookstore. And I’m not purchasing a book to verify if what you’re saying is true.

Last edited:
I disagree mainly cause the first parts haven’t been proven yo be used religiously in DC other than using the term “collective unconscious”.
There’s also the fact that there’s a bigger cosmology crt coming, so this should wait
It doesn't matter if it's religiously proven or not. and other titles do not interest me

While DC does have something called the collective unconscious, no where in your scans does it show each DC universe containing its own collective unconscious. The first scan is simply defining what the collective unconscious is and the second scan is mentioning it’s associations with Carl Jung. So no each DC universe is not high outerversal.

Also your scan doesn’t mention concepts like dimensions and spacetime being nothing to the collective unconscious. It simply talks about the spirit and how the spirit and body are one in god.

Also we need proof that DC is incorporating Carl Jungs concept in the manner of being beyond the bounds of spacetime. We can’t just impose how it’s represented in theories onto the verse itself without any proof the writers are treating it that way.

Also one of your pieces of evidence is literally a link to a bookstore. And I’m not purchasing a book to verify if what you’re saying is true.
i will answer you tomorrow i am going to bed now

Bro why are you all wanking cas in thread
planet level? Solar system level? GALAXY LEVEL?!?! He is wall level at best if you want to high ball him maybe building but that’s it

6982203-0b239f66cd56b01c01b1efbeef187a12.jpg

Look he’s only like the size of a tree that is at best building level

I don't doubt if CAS had more apperances he would be high 1-A tbh, grant morrison seemed to intend him to be a fundamental part of the DC cosmology as a whole, with more issues he could be high, and he also deserved more i mean come on he looks so damn cool.

But yeah, disagree with the thread

I don't doubt if CAS had more apperances he would be high 1-A tbh, grant morrison seemed to intend him to be a fundamental part of the DC cosmology as a whole, with more issues he could be high, and he also deserved more i mean come on he looks so damn cool.

I don't know what you mean by being high 1-A and I follow DC and I don't see anything there being high 1-A, especially Grant Morrison's cosmology which seems to be one of the weaker ones. but its alright.

I mean… He could be high 1-A right now for beating Mandrakk who’s a direct extension of a currently rated high 1-A and for existing in the Overvoid which under Morrison’s interpretation should be high 1-A for being beyond all dual concepts and definition to the rest of the cosmology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back