• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. What statistics do you suggest for each of them, and why?

At most 6-C for base for barely managing to counter Percy Jackson. Probably at least 6-B for host of Horus for fighting Set. That's the weakest of Set's tiers. Btw shouldn't Set have High 6-A striking strength and durability as well? He "helped Ra fought Apophis".

I do not know. Sorry.

It is probably best to wait for other staff members to reply.

I would agree with Low 6-C for given reasons. Horus should be roughly equal to a weakend Seth, so 6-B seems good.

I think we should give Set a key to clearify his stats: Weakend (Outside of the Duat) | Full power (Inside the Duat)

Probably, yes, but it depends on if he was striking Apophis with physical blows, or withstood attacks from the deity.

In lack of further input, I suppose that this should be alright.

Question: Since Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase hosted Egyptian Gods, should they have separate tiers too? I believe they scale to Horus's Continent level feat.

I do not know. Were the gods comparable in power?

So do any profiles need to be adjusted back given TheFinalOrder's comment?

Carter was able to hurt apophisis who has multi-continental durability? Shouldn't Carter be scaled to his major battles instead of his fight with Percy?

I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back