• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carolina and Washington vs Tex.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Specifically the version of Carolina that still has Epsilon, so the 9-A Versions but she has her Enhancements.

Let's see if they can get a W in a Rematch but with a new partner. (Carolina getting a partner in the first place and Washington replacing Nerfed Meta with Carolina.)

Fight takes place at Sidewinder where Tex fought Wash and Meta and all three only get whatever Knowledge they would Canonically have about each other.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Agent_Carolina and https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Agent_Washington : 7

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Agent_Texas :

Incon:

Last edited:
I'm gonna give this to Carolina and Wash with mid to high difficulty.

For starters, Tex has higher AP, especially with Omega, though Wash and Carolina would be more experienced and skilled by this point so this slightly mitigates her advantage. This same Wash fought her previously and was doing pretty well with help from Maine who lacked his AI at the time. Carolina, even in her weakened state, is still more skilled than Maine and Epsilon should be able to help her in the fight and she has her bubble shields to help block attacks in the fight. Though Tex and Omega being able to jump into bodies would be a problem, I could see Epsilon mitigating that and stopping them from doing so. While I do see them beating them physically despite Tex's AP advantage, them beating the AI entering their suits would be more difficult but I could see Epsilon holding them off.

i agree that the duo take it. the Wash later on in RvB by season 8 and on has gone far past the low-tier freelancer he used to be and was keeping up with Tex, disarmed one of her weapons in CQC and even knocked her on her ass by tagging her with his battle rifle and was capable of putting up a fight against Maine after Tex was taken out by him. also remember that both Wash and Maine were pretty damn injured prior due to Tex's landmine traps but still did well against her. current Wash is even more experienced and trained in the later seasons. its arguable that a much more skilled and experienced Wash that isn't injured could give Tex a run for her money by himself without the body hopping and has a decent shot at pulling out a win in that regard. with Carolina, victory is assured. combine this with what the first guy said and i'm going with the duo mid-diff.

Back