• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carnivores weaknesses crt

Okay so It’s been a while and I’ve rarely made CRT’s but because I made the carnivores verse page and the hunter page before I’ve decided to make a crt for the series.

This is based on weaknesses. Note (this will apply to creatures in the first game)

So in the first game of carnivores each huntable animal has it’s one target/weak spots and I was thinking this could work as a weakness

For example T-Rex’s weak spot is it’s eye (has been added)

But parasaurolophus has a weak spot in the form of it’s head neck and back area’s

IMG-8190.png

(Red parts)

The other original carnivores dinosaurs also have weak spots too (note only the original, any dinosaurs from future installments do not have any weak spots so they don’t have any weaknesses at all)

so this crt is only for dinosaurs in the original nothing more nothing less

I'll ask that you provide a proper scan contextualizing the weaknesses for the dinorsaurs, like an image explaining how weak spots work in the game and such just so there's something traceable for the weaknesses, but once that's in here, this CRT should be good

I'll ask that you provide a proper scan contextualizing the weaknesses for the dinorsaurs, like an image explaining how weak spots work in the game and such just so there's something traceable for the weaknesses, but once that's in here, this CRT should be good
They mention target zones

Basically these area’s deal more damage and they’ll go down faster if you hit them

Also in the series the weak spot of t-Rex was in the eye which if shot results in death

Back