• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pen or the sword said:
And with that im pretty sure this is a stomp.

Death carnage injects a spike of symbiote into the targets mind and controls them from there/drives them insane with his thoughts.

Maybe alex and the symbiote meld....im still left to wonder if theres a more useless symbiote host then mercer though. The symbiotes gains limitless stamina and alex gains....nothing, the mind hax are really only useful for the symbiote bonding with others and if alex is in range to spike mind manip someone with the symbiote he'd probably just infect, evolve or absorb and get similar results..

Schnee as alex lacks win cons from what I can tell please nuke this at your conveince.
I mean, since Carnage's Mindhax is all biological-based, Mercer could just gain the mindhax and symbiote bonding as well. Especially when the spike gets absorbed. But okay then.

Yeah Im not sure that part of carnages mind manip would work. the bigger problem from what i could tell is mercers absorbtion cant get every atom, and carnage regens at the atomic scale and eventually carnage gets sick of it and trys to absorb/meld with mercer. Saying that alex power steal may help him here, im not sure...

The pen or the sword said:
Yeah Im not sure that part of carnages mind manip would work. the bigger problem from what i could tell is mercers absorbtion cant get every atom, and carnage regens at the atomic scale. Saying that alex power steal may help him here, im not sure...
Probably not every atom, but that doesn't mean Mercer can't gain Carnage's symbiote bonding (which can apparently fuse with the target's atoms) and use it against Carnage. But yeah, after that we don't truly know what happens then. Despite Carnage's abilities and resistances, he ironically doesn't seem to be able to deal with Power Absorption.

Well if alex gets the abilitiy to bond/effect things on the atomic level he might actually be able to get the rest of carnage. saying that it takes a little to much speculation for me to be fully comfortable with so this falls into either incon or stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back