• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both 7-C and Speed equalised, The version of Akuma will be the canon Street Fighter incarnation aswell as the version of Carnage being his incarnation in the Animated Series.

"Kasady is gone. There is only Carnage!": 0

"I am Akuma. An i'm gonna teach you the meaning of pain!": 0

Tie: 0

"version of Carnage being his incarnation in the Animated Series."

What Akuma has a 7-C form and there's a animated series Carnage?

I mean, it doesn't change the fact that Akuma does not have a 7-C version. Neither does Carnage. And that Carnage doesn't have a profile of his Animated version.

Best case for carnage is the symbiote possess akuma but he's delt with that before and satsuri no hadou > liquid boi

It's literally murderous intent taken form, carnage should have it too if in SF verse and akuma would absorb, overcharge (like a nuclear meltdown) or mind/soul r*pe the poop outta him.

Also neither have a proper page for the porposed fight so it's a mismatch anyway

Back