• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Craissa

Carissa Wielding the Curtana
Arturia
Qwedsd

VS.

I don't know if this was done before but i always wanted to do this

-Carissa with Curtana Origina

-Arturia as lancer servent

-Speed equalized

-In character

-We can alwasy change some of the ruels later to make it more fair

Fight ~

Does Carissa get her Dimension slash? Since that will probably bypass Avalon too (not that Lancer Arturia has it).

Carissa has a very significant AP Advantage though...

The difference between 7A and High 7A is so obscene that even fighting off two of the most High end Mountain level characters easily is Baseline High 7A.

7A vs 6C means Arturia has exactly one way to hurt her while a tap anywhere makes her explode.

This is a stomp.

I though she had the hax to make up for it, also this Arturia don't have have avalon ?

Why would Avalon help when Saber explodes on contact with each strike? A 6C on contact with a 7A is so ridiculously above anything Avalon has ever healed from it's useless even if she did have it, which she doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back