• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain James T. Kirk vs Han Solo. (Star Wars vs Star Trek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1.- Enterprise vs Millenium Falcon. Round 2.- Hand to Hand combat Round 3.- Both with their respective blasters.

3693949-kirk-solo

"Round 3: Solo stomps"

No, no, no.

Star Trek phasers may vaporize people in a second.

It (phaser) also can destroy entire deck of the ship.

Look at the end of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc2knqQqQrs

Also, Kirk faced GOD himself and defeated him IIRC.
481837-thefinalfrontier1009jk0_super-500x250.jpg

He has much better feats and much better enemies.

Kirk stomps, all 3 rounds.

Round 1: Falcon destroys it, being a lot more powerful

Round 2: could go either way

Round 3: Give Kirk the edge because of the phaser, but only slightly. A shot between the eyes will kill you either way...

Don't know if I should bump this thread.

@Staff

Please forgive me if I'm violating some rule.

Round 1:

This is a joke. The Falcon's laser cannons are at best town level as is its durability. The Enterprise can eat country to continent level blasts even without energy shields. Plus it has continent busting weaponry which can track and hit targets moving at FTL speeds. Horrible stomp.

Round 2:

Giving it to Han Solo. Not saying Kirk is a bad fighter but Han has numerous H2H feats and has even taken hits from a Wookiee.

Round 3:

Could go either way. Depends on who gets off a shot first. Both have small building to building level pistols which can put down a humanoid with one well placed shot. My money is more on Han Solo. He has better feats as far as marksmanship go. The most notable is putting blaster bolts clean in the centre of chests or even helmets of Stormtroopers while taking cover and barely aiming properly during the battle of Endor. He also seems to have much quicker reactions.

Ship-to-ship? It goes to Kirk. The Enterprise is bigger, more heavily armed and armored, and around the same speed.

CQC? Solo. He's fistfought enough Wookies and other superhumans to (barely) outclass Kirk.

Round 3? It depends on who shoot first. Solo, however is probably a little faster and more accurate.

Solo wins overall 6.5/10

Round 1:

If I remember correctly, Millenium Falcon's faster than the Enterprise, but the Enterprise out-guns the Falcon in every way. If it's a straight dog-fight then Enterprise wins, if it's a chase then the Falcon gets away with ease.

Round 2:

I honestly don't see any advantage for Solo in this. The only advantage I can see him having is his shoot-first tendencies, apart from that Kirk should take everything else. He's a better decision maker, more intuitive, better fighting skills, has fought against and held his own against beings far stronger than humans such as Spock or the Klingons and has outsmarted characters that are far smarter than the regular human such as Khan. Even if you could argue Solo scales to wookies and could get a good hit on Kirk I don't think he has the ability to put him down in a one-on-one fight.

Round 3:

If I remember if correctly, aren't Phasers far more lethal then Blasters? If I'm right, don't Phaser's completely disintegrate their target? Depends on who is the quicker draw. If Solo draws quicker and aims at a vital area, then Kirk goes down, if not then all Kirk needs to do id hit him with the Phaser and it doesn't matter where he gets hit, if it hits him, he's dead.

Round 1:

Enterprise should take this, no diff.

Round 2:

Kirk can punch out aliens. Solo can punch out aliens. Comes down to skill, and that's subjective. You can make an argument for Kirk because of his combat intelligence, as well as being able to fight bloodlusted Vulcans, but Solo's also pretty quick on his feet. Inconclusive, leaning Kirk.

Round 3:

There was a thread that I made a while back proving phasers in general should be around the Low 7-C range, but it never got put into effect.

Agreed. He also was shown being able to grapple with the alien who threw said boulder, and was able to competently fight Spock, who is vastly stronger than any human.

I fail to understand why Han Solo is 9-C, physically, based on his ability to get pulverized by a wookie, while Kirk is 10-A when he fought both Spock and the Gorn on near-equal terms. I also don't understand how his DL-44 blaster is small building level: I remember it blasting chunks out of a wall, not collapsing any structures. That aside...

Round 1 definitely goes to the Enterprise, 100% of the time.

Round 2 could go either way, but Kirk has more demonstrated feats.

Round 3 depends entirely on the tactical circumstance. If it's a short range shootout, I'd say Han takes it: he's an excellent marksman and his blaster can kill on a miss as well as a hit due to AOE (fragmentation and such). If they are apart, say 1km or more, Kirk is easily the better tactician by a country mile and could conceivably kill Han without even being noticed, in almost any environment.

Question, does Kirk have his crew with him to pilot the Enterprise? Cause if not I don't think he can run all the ships systems at once.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Question, does Kirk have his crew with him to pilot the Enterprise? Cause if not I don't think he can run all the ships systems at once.
He can't - not even close. I'd assume that OP expects the crew of the Enterprise to operate the ship, given that it's a cruiser that requires a 430 man crew for optimal performance in the first place. However, even if Kirk is the only person onboard, the ship is highly automated: in a pinch, the weapons control room can (barely) be operated by as few as two persons, and the Falcon has literally no way to get through the hull.

Han may actually get an upgrade to 9-B. I plan on discussing it with Shadow Senpai and making a thread about it when I have more free time.

Blasters have a plethora of 9-A feats in Canon. Heavy blaster pistols have blasted apart a good deal of rock (around a cubic metre) on multiple occasions. That's dozens of Megajoules right there. And we have seen in The Clone Wars animated series blaster carbines destroying small building sized rock structures with a quick burst. One of those feats has a calc and it came out at 41 kg TNT equivalent per shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back