• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
First off, this is Ginyu is his normal body. Not taking Tagoma. Secondly, I like this match. Same tier, and same speed. Both have some level of hax. And both were drawn by Toriyama. Who wins?
Crono
Captain Ginyu

Hm ... Ginyu has the flight advantage.

But ... I'll Go with Crono due to magic techniques and enchanced equipment.

Crono, mid-high dificulty. Ginyu may be able to fly, and his body-exchange is tricky, but Crono got a much wider variety of attacks, and even while he's flying, Crono shouldn't have any trouble about hitting him. (With his magical abilities and techniques, at least) And that, coupled with his precognition via Third Eye and quite OP weaponry, I give it to him.

Hmmm.... I'll give it to ginyu high difficulty. IF he manages to pull of a body change. Otherwise he loses.

But I think it should be taken into consideration Ginyu is at his best with his team. More reason crono would win.

To add to my previous comment. Ginyu did beat Goku who was far ahead of him in terms of Dc and speed. And would have defeated him indefinietly if Goku didn't have help

Leaning towards Crono, it wouldn't be an easy victory by any means, but judging from their stuff, I'd say he has an edge over Ginyu

Back