• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Falcon vs Son Goku (Teenager)

Goku wins via Oozaru, Flight, Range, and superior AP and Dura (Small Country+ while Captain Falcon is only possibly Small Country level)

You can't just say he has his tail if he doesn't. It's small country or tail Goku. You have to pick

@JSW. Possibly doesn't mean that the opponent can't have the AP advantage. I'm gonna reuse my example from Dante vs Beerus. Let's say that for some reason, Reimu is possibly 3-A via scaling to Amitabha. Reimu's possibly stomps every single 3-A in pure AP given the level of Amitabha.

Granted, this is not the case here. Goku does have the AP advantage.

This is actually very close.

Goku and Captain Falcon seem to be about as strong as each other, and they would be unleashing everything they have on each other.

While Goku may have a wider arsenal of skills, it would really come down to Falcon Punch vs Kamehameha, and who would win? Well honestly I think Goku would barely manage to clutch it because Kamehameha lasts longer than Falcon Punch, but up close (how they both fight) Goku wins 9.9/10 diff due to having martial arts training.

^Shouldn't Cap. have training or at least dealt with trained martial artists due to being a bounty hunter?

(Goku still wins via higher stats though)

JustSomeWeirdo said:
^Shouldn't Cap. have training or at least dealt with trained martial artists due to being a bounty hunter?
(Goku still wins via higher stats though)
More than likely, but Goku has been doin this his whole life my boy. Cap likely hasn't, although I might be wrong.

Well, even if he's been training all of his life, all Goku needs to do is get serious and then he wins

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Well, even if he's been training all of his life, all Goku needs to do is get serious and then he wins
I think we might be downplaying Captain Falcon. EoDB Goku and Captain Falcon are around the same level statwise, Goku wins but it isn't easy.

Yea, AP and Dura, Flight, and Range is what gives Goku the win, but Captain Falcon could beat Goku before he gets serious

Back