• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XitSign

He/Him
Can't let Treant have all the belated holiday fun.

When I added Riffel's profile to the wiki I noticed Captain Carter's page was in the recently updated profiles as well, and I was very amused by the possibility of them matching up as well as they do. So it's time for the What-If Peggy Carter to take on a little Christmas Fairy!

---

Captain Carter VS Riffel, Speed is equalized, right takes place at 10 meters, and it's happening at the Holy Night Festival with the PAD Christmas Boss music playing for maximum holiday effect

She Could Do This All Day, Too: 0

The True Meaning Of Christmas is Gache Rolls: 0

We All Enjoy Some Leftover Christmas Magic: 0

Last edited:
Back