• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you make verse pages without calcs?

The verse page I'm thinking of adding has no calcs tied to it, with it's stats having been "pre-calced" by the References for Common Feats page. Seeing how the Standard Format for Verse Pages doesn't say anything about the Calculations section being optional if the verse doesn't have any calcs of it's own, I decided to hop on the forum to ask instead.

Depends on the verse honestly. If you have an elaborate explanation page for the tiers, that usually does it, but if there are feats that need calculating, then you would normally need to have those done first.

You could, assuming the franchise in question gives you hard figures for stuff and you only use those. For example, you could make a profile for Flicker from Fall of Doc Future without any calcs since the story gives you all the numbers you would need.

You could, assuming the franchise in question gives you hard figures for stuff and you only use those. For example, you could make a profile for Flicker from Fall of Doc Future without any calcs since the story gives you all the numbers you would need.
I've also seen some verses that don't even have calc sections like Angel Beats!, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Child's Play, and probably much more that I'm not aware of. Considering the verse I'm thinking of making a page peaks at like Wall Level and isn't that strong at all, do I even need to follow the "getting hard numbers" stuff to make the page? The Tiers for those verses are basically given via the fact that some feats in their series are obvious as to what they would be/References for Common Feats

I've also seen some verses that don't even have calc sections like Angel Beats!, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Child's Play
Not having a calc section =/= not having a calc. Most, if not all of those mentioned franchises have a calc somewhere in their profiles.

do I even need to follow the "getting hard numbers" stuff to make the page
The feats in question need a reference for how good they are. Even if it's a common calc or an estimation.

Reference for how good they are. Like splattering a head with a fist is a 9-B feat but you would need to show them doing that feat.

Back