• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can we get another Buff For chara?

IT states She/He is Stats..

wouldn't that make a em a literal God? Like Omnipotent Levels? I'm just curious.

Yes, Chara is technically the embodiment of "stats" in RPG terms, and they theoretically grow limitlessly as long as stats do, but we're rating them based on the level they displayed at the end of the genocide route, which is 2-B. Though to be honest, "at least 2-B" is probably more accurate.

Also, since "infinite" stats put Asriel at High 2-A, that is also probably Chara's theoretical maximum as well, at least in their current setting.

I just bring this up given the end of the genocide route where Chara says, and quote:

"HP, ATK, DEF, GOLD, EX. LV. Every time a number increases that feeling.. Is me"

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Yes, Chara is technically the embodiment of "stats" in RPG terms, and they theoretically grow limitlessly as long as stats do, but we're rating them based on the level they displayed at the end of the genocide route, which is 2-B. Though to be honest, "at least 2-B" is probably more accurate.
Also, since "infinite" stats put Asriel at High 2-A, that is also probably Chara's theoretical maximum as well, at least in their current setting.
So.. Would that make Chara instantly win against any game that has a STATS system...?

Tzula said:
So.. Would that make Chara instantly win against any game that has a STATS system...?
Nah, should probably mean they just can't be gotten rid of as long as that idea and beings that can experience that idea exist, which I believe I already have on their profile.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
No, Chara's likely not even capable of breaking into Tier 1, as their cap is likely the absolute maximum of Tier 2.
I agree, she (My headcanon) should be the same as Asriel.

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/ef/eff67765801ea136701c262427d4d37be8b62e4d82f9dcef73afd22a867d7d92.jpg

The Everlasting said:
I see a page for SomebodyStupid, but not SomebodyData.
I have many names, SomebodyStupid (Old), SomebodyData (Now), and SomebodySexy (From your waifu)

Back