• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the Force harm Servants?

TegamiBachi25

He/Him
As title states, since I'm sort of also making a crossover fanfiction story between Star Wars/Fate and I was wondering the Force can even harm Servants since it's likely going to be upgraded to tier 1 once the CRT for Star Wars is complete and is conceptual, transdual, and dimensional and likely contains enough mystery (due to not all aspects of it even being discovered in lore, as scholars are still constantly trying to understand what it is) and mastery.

This below from the old Vader vs Obito stomp thread makes me believe it can, but just to make sure, can it actually harm Servants?

The Force is a metaphysical, natural and spiritual presence. It manifests as an all-pervading invisible energy field that underpins all of creation, while concurrently binding its entirety. Within the confines of its expanse, the Force exists as a thing both within and without, limitless and sublime and wholly beyond comprehension, operating on an infinite scale. All aspects of the universe are contained with the Force. Universal balance-life and death, creation and destruction are all reflected in the Force, and thus reflected from the Force back into the galaxy at large. The Force also contains dualities, but transcends them entirely. It is above such concepts.

Well Servants are protected against Mind Hax Abilities the Force has, so it prob can but throught LS
  • Soul Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation and Information Manipulation: Just like any other characters in the Nasuverse, a Servant's body and mind protect their souls from harm. Furthermore, they can take hits directed to their Spirit Origins, the CPU of the soul to an extent. Souls are also higher dimensional information forms.[6]

Considering the events of Fate Stay Night, Fate Zero, and other things, it is not impossible to harm servants.

Hell, even on FGO, Servants has a physical form to begin with and can been harmed physically.
Yeah it's not impossible, but is invulnerable to conventional harm like normal physical attack, because in Nasuverse there is a thing called Mystery/Mystics, and a Servant is a being of Mystery, meaning that a human can't harm a Mystery. Only with Magecraft on a certain extent can harm Servants.

Yeah it's not impossible, but is invulnerable to conventional harm like normal physical attack, because in Nasuverse there is a thing called Mystery/Mystics, and a Servant is a being of Mystery, meaning that a human can't harm a Mystery. Only with Magecraft on a certain extent can harm Servants.
Considering how mysterious the Force is and how old it is, it will gain mystery as well if we use verse equalization and all. Hell, even in Legends, there has been studies into the mysterys of the Force itself.

Considering how mysterious the Force is and how old it is, it will gain mystery as well if we use verse equalization and all. Hell, even in Legends, there has been studies into the mysterys of the Force itself.
Where's the accepted thread on verse equalization for mystery's of Nasu?

Where's the accepted thread on verse equalization for mystery's of Nasu?

It is more of the opposite rather than it being the case of not getting verse equalization.

In addition to that, it kinda will ignore this particular Q&A here made by Nasu.

“ Kara no Kyoukai - Chapter 5: “Paradox Spiral” Movies Q & A Pamphlets
Q: Will it be possible to repair the antique katana now that it’s broken?

Nasu: Even if it was reforged, the years it had accumulated before would be lost.
Takeuchi: A lot of people asked this question. Since I thought it was going to be Shiki’s final weapon, too, I was pretty shocked when it broke almost as soon as it finally appeared!
Nasu: That’s how ultimate weapons should be.”

It is more of the opposite rather than it being the case of not getting verse equalization.

In addition to that, it kinda will ignore this particular Q&A here made by Nasu.

“ Kara no Kyoukai - Chapter 5: “Paradox Spiral” Movies Q & A Pamphlets
Q: Will it be possible to repair the antique katana now that it’s broken?

Nasu: Even if it was reforged, the years it had accumulated before would be lost.
Takeuchi: A lot of people asked this question. Since I thought it was going to be Shiki’s final weapon, too, I was pretty shocked when it broke almost as soon as it finally appeared!
Nasu: That’s how ultimate weapons should be.”
I've seen the opposite in vs threads against saying this verse has a long well known legend that should count a mystery being rejected as able to be doing that when against servants

I've seen the opposite in vs threads against saying this verse has a long well known legend that should count a mystery being rejected as able to be doing that when against servants

Yeah, I call that a complete inconsistency as I honestly refrain from doing VS debating in general as I think any of the Nasuverse supporters, myself included, don’t completely agree on everything.

Last edited:
As title states, since I'm sort of also making a crossover fanfiction story between Star Wars/Fate and I was wondering the Force can even harm Servants since it's likely going to be upgraded to tier 1 once the CRT for Star Wars is complete and is conceptual, transdual, and dimensional and likely contains enough mystery (due to not all aspects of it even being discovered in lore, as scholars are still constantly trying to understand what it is) and mastery.

This below from the old Vader vs Obito stomp thread makes me believe it can, but just to make sure, can it actually harm Servants?

The Force is a metaphysical, natural and spiritual presence. It manifests as an all-pervading invisible energy field that underpins all of creation, while concurrently binding its entirety. Within the confines of its expanse, the Force exists as a thing both within and without, limitless and sublime and wholly beyond comprehension, operating on an infinite scale. All aspects of the universe are contained with the Force. Universal balance-life and death, creation and destruction are all reflected in the Force, and thus reflected from the Force back into the galaxy at large. The Force also contains dualities, but transcends them entirely. It is above such concepts.
some of the sources you used some in canon some in legends confirmed that ultima force will be tier 0 not tier 1 and ShivaShakti already made a profile for him

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShivaShakti/FatherOfLights

Back