• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone explain what is story of the demonbane verse to me

I've been wandering for while everyone I usually ask or what I read about is to vague on the story behind the verse like what's it about, is it a good series, what can I expect diving into it. If anyone can answer I'd appreciate it.

From what everyone told me.

The plot is sometime really terrible. But DarkLK said "it's not so bad"

Implied that Demonbane is not a really good verse for the plot lovers, i think o3o

Not huge on Demonbane's plot, but I do dig the way many characters are designed and the way they did the cosmology, so there's that. As for Demonbane's plot itself, it's probably better if you just read the visual novel without much prior input.

Alright thank-you just was wondering I guess you can't expect much from a verse with a hyperverse mech lol. Also one more question are all the gods mech or like monsters .

Minstry of pain said:
Alright thank-you just was wondering I guess you can't expect much from a verse with a hyperverse mech lol. Also one more question are all the gods mech or like monsters .
Nyar's true form is a monstrous but they have a mech form. Yog is...well, impossible to fully perceive.

Back