• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Luffy bypass infinity? (Luffy vs Gojo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope Oda does something more than recycling the eye popping gag for the nth time so that people would stop extrapolating Gear 5's capabilities into endless possibilities to the point that Luffy is practically treated like he's omnipotent in some places.

There are certain sounds that just don't, though. Jogo vs Gojo fight is an example

It also depends on said light ig, kinda like it does for sound. I can show you what I mean.

kaisentcb_14_03.jpg

kaisentcb_14_04.jpg

kaisentcb_14_05.jpg

Here's the anime to make it clearer

It's basically trying to reach gojo (the sound, hence the shudder text) and immobilize him if these scenes weren't clear enough. Anime gives extra clarity on the scene although manga gives enough already.

Tldr. Gojo can hear you. It's just that if your sound is weird his infinity says lmao screw u. And that sound won't reach him now.

Then why would he need to move/teleport away?

Even smoke bypassed his infinity and that can be "dangerous"

Last edited:
so its automatic version is atom based? Meaning he wouldn't be able to automatically detect electrons which would bypass and hit gojo if he doesn't manually block it
First off.
IMG_4306.jpg

Secondly:

Scientists slow down light heavily with sodium atoms. Gojo who can manipulate space at atomic level (well he can go further than that, smaller than atom but I'm not gonna argue on this, not needed)

That's all.

First off.
IMG_4306.jpg
That's static electricity tho and something he can manually effect
Secondly:
Scientists slow down light heavily with sodium atoms. Gojo who can manipulate space at atomic level (well he can go further than that, smaller than atom but I'm not gonna argue on this, not needed)

That's all.
Hmm...? Those are atoms affecting photons, Gojo is effecting/detecting objects in an atomic level... Completely different

but it is stated that he can't detect/distinguish the dangers of toxins which is what the automatic infinity is based on..
That was in the past just 1 year after his awakening as a teenager. Literally before the whole strongest narrative part and nowhere close to his adult self.

Ye automatic infinity at that time had difficulty or to be precise gojo had issues forcing infinity to automatically recognize negative substances and deter it. But that's all in the past now.

Then why would he need to move/teleport away?
He literally does that against Sukuna in the beginning of JJK. Teleporting away despite the fact that Sukuna can't interact with him lol. You're thinking deep into it.
If that doesn't satisfy you then see gojo being completely submerged in fire from attacks from Jogo, especially the heat, only for it to do literally nothing. Or y'know, the fact that Jogo is a literal fodder to Gojo who's also massively holding back in his entire fight against Jogo. (Yes, not just feat wise, but narratively, and statement wise he's tiers below Gojo. Those attacks in reality wouldn't do anything. He just dodges because he wants to. And you shouldn't think deep into it)

Even smoke bypassed his infinity and that can be "dangerous"
It didn't. No idea how you see that as smoke bypassing his infinity. Him waving his hand around in the air is smoke bypassing? If that was the case then the hits Jogo landed on Gojo especially the fire beam would have also bypassed infinity from the looks of it... But it didn't. Gege and gojo trolls us and shows us he just touched infinity even though it looks like infinity was bypassed.

That's static electricity tho and something he can manually effect
You said electricity manip would bypass it. I showed you it doesn't. Why dance around it
Hmm...? Those are atoms affecting photons, Gojo is effecting/detecting objects in an atomic level... Completely different
? He's controlling infinity at an atomic level, in other words manipulating space at such level. It isn't completely different when he can fk around with stuff on that level. In other words it aint bypassing infinity

You said electricity manip would bypass it. I showed you it doesn't. Why dance around it
I said it would bypass its automatic function
? He's controlling infinity at an atomic level, in other words manipulating space at such level. It isn't completely different when he can fk around with stuff on that level. In other words it aint bypassing infinity
... Nothing to do with electrons being able to bypass or not

That was in the past just 1 year after his awakening as a teenager. Literally before the whole strongest narrative part and nowhere close to his adult self.

Ye automatic infinity at that time had difficulty or to be precise gojo had issues forcing infinity to automatically recognize negative substances and deter it. But that's all in the past now.
why is it all in the past now...? Proof?
He literally does that against Sukuna in the beginning of JJK. Teleporting away despite the fact that Sukuna can't interact with him lol. You're thinking deep into it.
If that doesn't satisfy you then see gojo being completely submerged in fire from attacks from Jogo, especially the heat, only for it to do literally nothing. Or y'know, the fact that Jogo is a literal fodder to Gojo who's also massively holding back in his entire fight against Jogo. (Yes, not just feat wise, but narratively, and statement wise he's tiers below Gojo. Those attacks in reality wouldn't do anything. He just dodges because he wants to. And you shouldn't think deep into it)
🤔 hard to believe kinda, since gojo himself implies it to be a "better" then his other attacks
It didn't. No idea how you see that as smoke bypassing his infinity. Him waving his hand around in the air is smoke bypassing? If that was the case then the hits Jogo landed on Gojo especially the fire beam would have also bypassed infinity from the looks of it... But it didn't. Gege and gojo trolls us and shows us he just touched infinity even though it looks like infinity was bypassed.
Both the anime and manga explicitly show it to have bypassed... Don't know what you're trying to say

Advanced Buso Emission would bypass Gojo's infinity. Gojo's infinity only works on things Gojo can detect. Since Haki is both invisible and an unknown concept to Gojo or anyone in his verse, it would simply pass through the barrier, harming Gojo.
That's a valid point. But if he knows about Haki or can sense the energy it emits I don't see why he couldn't stop it.

Also, wouldn't Gojo's infinity barrier, which is stated to be rooted in reality (mathematics and whatnot), be bypassed by Luffy's toon force and reality warping since it's Luffy warping reality to whatever way he sees fit?
No. You would have to first showcase that Luffy can effect spatial or mathematical concepts first. Subjective Reality doesn't automatically give him those powers.

I said it would bypass its automatic function
And it won't because infinity just negged electricity manip on screen 😟

... Nothing to do with electrons being able to bypass or not
If scientists can use atoms to slow down subatomic things then why would gojo be any different when his is more efficient through space manip 😂

why is it all in the past now...? Proof?
Do you know when he said he created this automatic filter and where he said he was still having difficulty with these toxins?
When he was a teenager, and still improving on these abilities especially neutral infinity which he's giving an automatic filter on.

Current gojo is 28-29 years old compared to the one who is still trying to improvise and perfect his techniques, a decade ago. Wdym.

🤔 hard to believe kinda, since gojo himself implies it to be a "better" then his other attacks
Uh ok.
Kenjaku says that being generous, Jogo is 8-9F Sukuna level. In the raws he says, if he underestimates it

IMG_0493.png

甘く見積もって 8 9本分 ってとこかな
"If I'm being conservative (can even be translated as underestimating) in my estimate, I'd say about eight to nine fingers worth."
So basically below 8-9F level Jogo. Especially when Jogo has a flashback to this statement when fighting 15F Sukuna who is playing around hyper casually, holding back.

IMG_4217.png

There are several fingers worth of difference between Gojo who is 20F level in power vs Jogo who is far below 8F level (arguably below 3F level but I won't go into that argument since it isn't really needed to show you the disparity in power here)

Both the anime and manga explicitly show it to have bypassed... Don't know what you're trying to say
I'm saying while it may look like it on the surface it isn't necessarily true lol. The hits Jogo landed on Gojo look more like they bypassed Infinity than the smoke example you're using and yet gojo says he didn't touch anything but the infinity.

If you perhaps think waving his hand is somehow touching it then why does gojo punching jogo with blood splattering from that wound not land on gojo? Because infinity, despite interacting quite literally with the blood lol. In earlier instance where gojo was completely submerged in the flames, he did some movement to dissipate the flames. Did the flames bypass infinity? No.
So can you stop using a nonsensical argument please.

That's a valid point. But if he knows about Haki or can sense the energy it emits I don't see why he couldn't stop it.
How would he know about haki…? It isn’t like someone soul energy or anything, it’s the manifestation of ones ambition, unless Gojo can see/sense something like people’s willpower or something similar I doubt he can sense haki

Btw Haki blocks spatial manipulation, allowing you to not get spatially teleported or spatially cut/displaced and with even stronger haki usage you negete/remove the ability all together

Basic Haki instanly bypasses infinity, making the space not be able to effect it…

Even if we didn’t use Haki’s power null or resistance, the haki would go through, as it isn’t a real physical substance but their will/ambition manifested into reality, would have to prove infinity can block things like emotions or something, since even people who can grab and effect souls can’t do the same with haki itself
No. You would have to first showcase that Luffy can effect spatial or mathematical concepts first. Subjective Reality doesn't automatically give him those powers.
But reality warping does. (Luffy was able to reflect back exploding balls that explode on contact, just because he assumed they were only poisonous balls… he should be able to do the same with infinity by for example thinking that a hard enough punch would be able to break the “barrier”)
And it won't because infinity just negged electricity manip on screen 😟
Not with its automatic function.
If scientists can use atoms to slow down subatomic things then why would gojo be any different when his is more efficient through space manip 😂
Gojo doesn’t control atoms themselves… he controls space as such level
Do you know when he said he created this automatic filter and where he said he was still having difficulty with these toxins?
When he was a teenager, and still improving on these abilities especially neutral infinity which he's giving an automatic filter on.

Current gojo is 28-29 years old compared to the one who is still trying to improvise and perfect his techniques, a decade ago. Wdym.
Still no proof, he can still get stronger/better with his infinity without being able to distinguish things that are too complex for him to detect like toxins (like shown with the smoke having bypassed)

Uh ok.
Kenjaku says that being generous, Jogo is 8-9F Sukuna level. In the raws he says, if he underestimates it

IMG_0493.png

甘く見積もって 8 9本分 ってとこかな
"If I'm being conservative (can even be translated as underestimating) in my estimate, I'd say about eight to nine fingers worth."
So basically below 8-9F level Jogo. Especially when Jogo has a flashback to this statement when fighting 15F Sukuna who is playing around hyper casually, holding back.

IMG_4217.png

There are several fingers worth of difference between Gojo who is 20F level in power vs Jogo who is far below 8F level (arguably below 3F level but I won't go into that argument since it isn't really needed to show you the disparity in power here)
Not sure how that relevant at all to what I said about Gojo implying it to be an effective technique against him
I'm saying while it may look like it on the surface it isn't necessarily true lol. The hits Jogo landed on Gojo look more like they bypassed Infinity than the smoke example you're using and yet gojo says he didn't touch anything but the infinity.

If you perhaps think waving his hand is somehow touching it then why does gojo punching jogo with blood splattering from that wound not land on gojo? Because infinity, despite interacting quite literally with the blood lol. In earlier instance where gojo was completely submerged in the flames, he did some movement to dissipate the flames. Did the flames bypass infinity? No.
So can you stop using a nonsensical argument please.
He literally coughs and is affected by the smoke… what are you on about? That literally proves gojos automatic filter doesn’t work on thing like harmful smoke or toxins

Last edited:
How would he know about haki…?
I said "if he" not "he can/will sense".

Btw Haki blocks spatial manipulation
Haki negates Devil Fruit abilities on the wiki. You'd have to equate a DF power to Gojo's power for that to work.

Though if you could I would image Luffy has enough scaling to imply he can get over Gojo's spatial manipulation.

Even if we didn’t use Haki’s power null or resistance, the haki would go through
The Emperor's Aura maybe, but the Armament Haki stuff is based on physical attacks and resistances which don't mean anything of they can never reach Gojo.

he should be able to do the same with infinity by for example thinking that a hard enough punch would be able to break the “barrier”)
THat's a NLF. You have to show Luffy overcoming spatial or mathematical control first before you can say he can overcome Gojo's control. Reflecting balls is not the same as overcoming someone making distance effectively infinite.

THat's a NLF. You have to show Luffy overcoming spatial or mathematical control first before you can say he can overcome Gojo's control. Reflecting balls is not the same as overcoming someone making distance effectively infinite.
... How is it NLF to say that luffy will reality warp the same way he did by changing the function of an ability...?

If you said it's not explicitly shown/stated to be able to changes abilities because of his imagination, then fine but NLF is completely bs whenever he has reality warping... You know, the ability to change reality to what the user wants it to
Haki negates Devil Fruit abilities on the wiki. You'd have to equate a DF power to Gojo's power for that to work.

Though if you could I would image Luffy has enough scaling to imply he can get over Gojo's spatial manipulation
Yee, Law's devil fruit which is spatial manipulation... Idk why you responded by saying Haki negates devil fruits on the wiki...

Also not sure what you mean with the scaling stuff...
I said "if he" not "he can/will sense".
"If he knows or senses" which kinda implies whenever he finds out about it

The Emperor's Aura maybe, but the Armament Haki stuff is based on physical attacks and resistances which don't mean anything of they can never reach Gojo.
what...? What you said made no sense, so you are saying that Gojo's spatial manipulation will affect something that isn't a real substance...?

Also Conquerors Haki and Armament Haki both use aura, only with different uses and con haki being a more powerful amp

Last edited:
How is it NLF to say that luffy will reality warp the same way he did by changing the function of an ability...
Because you're saying Luffy can alter space or mathematics when he's never demonstrated such a thing. Not exploding something has nothing to do with bypassing a spatial warp.

You know, the ability to change reality to what the user wants it to
The ability has always been limited to what they've been demonstrated to do. It's why someone with Reality Warping isn't given every power on the wiki automatically.
If he knows or senses" which kinda implies whenever he finds out about it
I wrote as "If he had the knowledge or could sense the energy" not that he would auto-sense either factor since I don't know how Curse Energy and Haki would equalize.

What you said made no sense, so you are saying that Gojo's spatial manipulation will affect something that isn't a real substance...?
Armament Haki still works by delivering force through a punch or shockwave. Neither of which I see getting passed infinite if Gojo has it up.

Because you're saying Luffy can alter space or mathematics when he's never demonstrated such a thing. Not exploding something has nothing to do with bypassing a spatial warp.

The ability has always been limited to what they've been demonstrated to do. It's why someone with Reality Warping isn't given every power on the wiki automatically.
And he's literally demostred it by changing an ability to whatever he imagined... You also don't need to alter space or mathematics... A non corporal being for example would not get affected and would bypass
I wrote as "If he had the knowledge or could sense the energy" not that he would auto-sense either factor since I don't know how Curse Energy and Haki would equalize.
Ohh ok then
Armament Haki still works by delivering force through a punch or shockwave. Neither of which I see getting passed infinite if Gojo has it up.
Basic Armament Haki works by either wearing aura on body parts and or hardening it into reality... Both which acts like a force field on the specific location... They aren't just a punch, and not sure what you mean with shockwaves, Armament Haki themselves do not produce shockwaves... Con haki does

More advanced arm haki, is by only attacking with the aura like an invisible moving forcefield and then a more advanced by directing it and only damaging the inside in a single point

Last edited:
And he's literally demostred it by changing an ability to whatever he imagined.
Making something not explode does not mean Luffy can make an infinite space not infinite. That's not how the power would be treated on site.

You examples showcase needing physical contact or the energy making contact with the target. So I don't see why infinite wouldn't stop the energy if it was working against it.

Making something not explode does not mean Luffy can make an infinite space not infinite. That's not how the power would be treated on site.
Bro what...? Your mis equating what I'm saying... Luffy changed an ability from just his imagination... There's no reason why he wouldn't be able to change infinity to just his imagination... That's like completely ignoring the feat and saying he can't do the things he can do
You examples showcase needing physical contact or the energy making contact with the target. So I don't see why infinite wouldn't stop the energy if it was working against it.
prove infinity can effect things like willpower based energy... He does not have non physical interaction with it...

People in the op verse with non physical interaction can’t even physically interact with it

Last edited:
Advanced Buso Emission would bypass Gojo's infinity. Gojo's infinity only works on things Gojo can detect. Since Haki is both invisible and an unknown concept to Gojo or anyone in his verse, it would simply pass through the barrier, harming Gojo.
This is true.

Gojo is only able to detect things down to the atomic level via Six Eyes.

Haki doesn't seem to be a material thing. More metaphysical. And because Haki and Cursed Energy are completely separate power systems Gojo has no way to detect it.

Any Haki attack would bypass Infinity.

This is true.

Gojo is only able to detect things down to the atomic level via Six Eyes.

Haki doesn't seem to be a material thing. More metaphysical. And because Haki and Cursed Energy are completely separate power systems Gojo has no way to detect it.

Any Haki attack would bypass Infinity.
Haki is also powernull and can null stronger spatial manipulation than Infinity

Not with its automatic function.
Irrelevant this is just what infinity did.

Gojo doesn’t control atoms themselves… he controls space as such level
Are you not reading what I said? If the scientists can stop things at atomic level at bare minimum then why couldn't gojo's spatial manipulation infinity hax not do the same when it works on the same level? It makes no sense to say it wouldn't.

Still no proof, he can still get stronger/better with his infinity without being able to distinguish things that are too complex for him to detect like toxins (like shown with the smoke having bypassed)
? Why are you arguing to argue. I just told you that as a teenager he was still working on it, meaning that issue you think of, (stated to be only difficult for gojo, not impossible to solve, and never brought up again if he didn't finish working on it or failed) is and was in the past. You have no proof to say that past issues from over a decade ago is still a unsolved issue.

Gojo says he was still working on long teleportation hax, and with his domain expansion, alongside having automatic infinity having to correctly detect toxins.(in HI arc, where gojo was a teenager)

Do you think gojo is still working on these? If you say yes then you're cooked since these issues that he mentioned has long been solved without being stated and just shown instead. Long teleportation hax - confirmed by feats.
Domain Expansion - confirmed by feats multiple times lol he has indeed achieved domain expansion

But now we think little toxin detection issue through a automatic mechanic that isn't as complex as spatial and mathematical hax like hollow purple, alongside domain expansion that is considered to be ultimate jujutsu (meaning highest level of technique in ones own arsenal in verse), is more difficult and not solved yet despite solving other more complex abilities??

You serious? And besides, this isn't gojo having difficulty to detect toxins, either. It's just him modifying HIS technique to properly distinguish actual negative substances and the like properly.
GHptydnXkAAKKO0.jpg

This is what he can see with his eyes blindfolded that is heavily implied to be nerfing his six eyes further in perceiving. Additionally he can also see deep into others soul, contours of soul and then the inside of their soul - where his vision can penetrate deep into their innate domain (which is a separate space from the outside world) to see their full soul form. He can do this with and without his blindfold (With his blindfold he does this to see into Yuji's body to see if Yuji really houses Sukuna's soul now)

0230-005.png

Outline of the soul -

0230-006.png

Inside of the soul - into the innate domain to see Megumi

Additionally, Gojo can also understand others cursed technique just from looking at it with his own eyes, analysing it deeply to where he can have a great and detailed grasp of it - Like the weaknesses of it and the like. And it is also implied that he could analyse others CT that hasn't been shown yet just by looking at them - implied that he was looking precisely through their skin, into their brain where the CT is engraved and then understanding the details of it - See Miguel, Gojo and Yuta flashback Convo.

jjk_225_27_011.png

jjk_225_27_012v_edit_1729571460527231.png

But somehow random toxins is somehow difficult to see? Like what.
Also can you stop repeating the same debunked point about smoke bypassing? We literally see the same seemingly happen with Jogo "punching" (and touching) gojo with his flames ON screen only for gojo to say infinity blocked that.

Not sure how that relevant at all to what I said about Gojo implying it to be an effective technique against him
He didn't imply it. You just think him moving away means something is effective even though it isn't. Gojo pulls up domain expansion against Jogo even though he could instantly statue blitz and one tap Jogo without having to expand his domain in order to have his domain forcefully cancelled.

Gojo uses red against Jogo even though it is his third most powerful move in his arsenal, which he held back on its output for Jogo to survive just fine despite being able to normally turn him to dust if he wasn't holding back THAT much.

He does it because he can. He teleported away when Sukuna went in to hit him with basic hits and punches even though Sukuna can't bypass his infinity and is just 1 Finger level in power compared to gojo who is 20F level in power. (Meaning Sukuna can't cause a single scratch)

Long story short - Stop extremely extrapolating stuff that doesn't even say or even REMOTELY imply what you think that scene means. It is a "don't think deep about it" scene. Like the others I mentioned

He literally coughs and is affected by the smoke… what are you on about? That literally proves gojos automatic filter doesn’t work on thing like harmful smoke or toxins
Isn't affected by the smoke because IT couldn't even touch him 😂
You literally have gojo saying it didn't touch him. Didn't affect him. Jogo thought his technique did but it didn't.
Also gojo was literally in an area with far more smoke, chilling inside there but didn't even "fake cough" till the last moment where he started talking all casual, despite breathing normally as any other person would.

There is no forced coughing look in Gojo either when he was talking (in anime), which implies more and more that he's all casual when he did that ONE "casual" cough. The type to play around.

If you disagree, you'd have to explain why he was all silent and not coughing when moments before the smoke was abundantly more dense compared to the one where the smoke had mostly if not almost all dissipated.

For further proof of Gojo acting (playing around literally)

You can see him acting as if he really got hit here with him tumbling backwards. Even though he wasn't. So him fake coughing isn't out of the question whatsoever either. Especially with the added context I gave to further support this notion.

Haki is also powernull and can null stronger spatial manipulation than Infinity
Gojo simply just strengthens his spatial manipulation then.

He literally does this against the disaster curses who used a powernull hax to disable his neutral infinity, to in which he strengthened his infinity more in order to overpower their powernull hax.

I'm not sure how their respective power systems would interact though since both verses use entirely different power systems as far as I am aware (Ik entirely about JJK. Got no clue on OP aside from superficial knowledge of it not being the same at all or similar to JJK). So just saying.

Haki would have no problem bypassing Infinity.

But as for Gear 5 Luffy's hax, no due to NLF FRA

Could Luffy potentially grab the cursed energy itself? Luffy's transmutation (and NPI) are on the Macro-Quantum level, which has shown to allow him to grapple with both lightning bolts (elections) and light-based holograms (photons).

Ahh hell nah... Bro just spammed arguments 🙉

Irrelevant this is just what infinity did.
It is relevant, because if gojo gets blitzed, his automatic stuff not gonna help
Are you not reading what I said? If the scientists can stop things at atomic level at bare minimum then why couldn't gojo's spatial manipulation infinity hax not do the same when it works on the same level? It makes no sense to say it wouldn't.
My guy... Gojo does not manipulate, change or create atoms... Specific atoms slow down photons... Gojo targets things at an atomic level with his spatial creation, that's completely different...
? Why are you arguing to argue. I just told you that as a teenager he was still working on it, meaning that issue you think of, (stated to be only difficult for gojo, not impossible to solve, and never brought up again if he didn't finish working on it or failed) is and was in the past. You have no proof to say that past issues from over a decade ago is still a unsolved issue.
I did with the smoke having bypassed, and it's you who would have to prove he currently can.
Gojo says he was still working on long teleportation hax, and with his domain expansion, alongside having automatic infinity having to correctly detect toxins.(in HI arc, where gojo was a teenager)

Do you think gojo is still working on these? If you say yes then you're cooked since these issues that he mentioned has long been solved without being stated and just shown instead. Long teleportation hax - confirmed by feats.
Domain Expansion - confirmed by feats multiple times lol he has indeed achieved domain expansion

But now we think little toxin detection issue through a automatic mechanic that isn't as complex as spatial and mathematical hax like hollow purple, alongside domain expansion that is considered to be ultimate jujutsu (meaning highest level of technique in ones own arsenal in verse), is more difficult and not solved yet despite solving other more complex abilities??

You serious?
Smoke gg...
This is what he can see with his eyes blindfolded that is heavily implied to be nerfing his six eyes further in perceiving. Additionally he can also see deep into others soul, contours of soul and then the inside of their soul - where his vision can penetrate deep into their innate domain (which is a separate space from the outside world) to see their full soul form. He can do this with and without his blindfold (With his blindfold he does this to see into Yuji's body to see if Yuji really houses Sukuna's soul now)

0230-005.png

Outline of the soul -

0230-006.png

Inside of the soul - into the innate domain to see Megumi
ok..?
Additionally, Gojo can also understand others cursed technique just from looking at it with his own eyes, analysing it deeply to where he can have a great and detailed grasp of it - Like the weaknesses of it and the like. And it is also implied that he could analyse others CT that hasn't been shown yet just by looking at them - implied that he was looking precisely through their skin, into their brain where the CT is engraved and then understanding the details of it - See Miguel, Gojo and Yuta flashback Convo.

jjk_225_27_011.png

jjk_225_27_012v_edit_1729571460527231.png

But somehow random toxins is somehow difficult to see? Like what.
Yes... Because he himself said it was to difficult to distinguish toxins...
Also can you stop repeating the same debunked point about smoke bypassing? We literally see the same seemingly happen with Jogo "punching" (and touching) gojo with his flames ON screen only for gojo to say infinity blocked that.
His automatic filter couldn't stop the smoke from reaching gojo, proving it to be too difficult to detect. You didn't debunk anything
He didn't imply it. You just think him moving away means something is effective even though it isn't. Gojo pulls up domain expansion against Jogo even though he could instantly statue blitz and one tap Jogo without having to expand his domain in order to have his domain forcefully cancelled.

Gojo uses red against Jogo even though it is his third most powerful move in his arsenal, which he held back on its output for Jogo to survive just fine despite being able to normally turn him to dust if he wasn't holding back THAT much.

He does it because he can. He teleported away when Sukuna went in to hit him with basic hits and punches even though Sukuna can't bypass his infinity and is just 1 Finger level in power compared to gojo who is 20F level in power. (Meaning Sukuna can't cause a single scratch)

Long story short - Stop extremely extrapolating stuff that doesn't even say or even REMOTELY imply what you think that scene means. It is a "don't think deep about it" scene. Like the others I mentioned
2 implications of Gojo not being able to automatically use infinity, 1. He had to dodge 2. He specifically implies it to be a good way of attacking him

If you can prove he did those 2 against a technique with his automatic filter then fine, you have "debunked" it... Otherwise all that other things you've said doesn't matter much
You literally have gojo saying it didn't touch him. Didn't affect him. Jogo thought his technique did but it didn't.
Also gojo was literally in an area with far more smoke, chilling inside there but didn't even "fake cough" till the last moment where he started talking all casual, despite breathing normally as any other person would.
because he first had it manually on

There is no forced coughing look in Gojo either when he was talking (in anime), which implies more and more that he's all casual when he did that ONE "casual" cough. The type to play around.

If you disagree, you'd have to explain why he was all silent and not coughing when moments before the smoke was abundantly more dense compared to the one where the smoke had mostly if not almost all dissipated.

For further proof of Gojo acting (playing around literally)

You can see him acting as if he really got hit here with him tumbling backwards. Even though he wasn't. So him fake coughing isn't out of the question whatsoever either. Especially with the added context I gave to further support this notion.
He was playing around isn't definite proof and Gojo doesn't say it's even smokey to him... No reason to be "playing around" like that just because

Could Luffy potentially grab the cursed energy itself? Luffy's transmutation (and NPI) are on the Macro-Quantum level, which has shown to allow him to grapple with both lightning bolts (elections) and light-based holograms (photons).
If cursed energy exist at a Macro-Quantum or atomic level then yee probably, but I don't think we know cursed energy's level of existence 🤔

Haki would have no problem bypassing Infinity.

But as for Gear 5 Luffy's hax, no due to NLF FRA

Well, this thread deems Luffy vs. Gojo a mismatch. Though, perhaps it can be bumped so people can argue for Haki bypassing Infinity due to Gojo not understanding it.

Well, this thread deems Luffy vs. Gojo a mismatch. Though, perhaps it can be bumped so people can argue for Haki bypassing Infinity due to Gojo not understanding it.
haki both resists and negates spatial manipulation... Back then people just wanked his infinity with the whole concept stuff

Haki energy bypassing infinity is a different discussion

Gojo simply just strengthens his spatial manipulation then.

He literally does this against the disaster curses who used a powernull hax to disable his neutral infinity, to in which he strengthened his infinity more in order to overpower their powernull hax.
Luffy has 7 Haki layers, Gojo is getting cooked before he can strengten Infinity. Besides, he won't be able to overcome said layers anyway because his spatial manip was beaten by far weaker spatial hax than Law's Room
I'm not sure how their respective power systems would interact though since both verses use entirely different power systems as far as I am aware (Ik entirely about JJK. Got no clue on OP aside from superficial knowledge of it not being the same at all or similar to JJK). So just saying.
Haki is both powernull and resistance in-verse like Domain Amp, however, the two energies are vastly different, meaning they cannot be equalized. Gojo can't filter out Haki and if he could, Luffy has 7 whole layers of it above Gojo's spatial manip

Ahh hell nah... Bro just spammed arguments 🙉
Ok?

It is relevant, because if gojo gets blitzed, his automatic stuff not gonna help
What? When did blitzing gojo become relevant lol. You think automatic infinity dependent on his perception? Prove that 😂
Now people just making up shit about gojo's infinity being dependent on speed now. Go show this being stated on the profile while you're at it.

My guy... Gojo does not manipulate, change or create atoms... Specific atoms slow down photons... Gojo targets things at an atomic level with his spatial creation, that's completely different...
Irrelevant debunked argument. He manipulates space on that level. Manipulating space to change on that level is far more better than what sodium atoms can do in slowing down subatomic particles 😭 why are you not getting this simple concept. You're trying so hard to ignore spatial manip.

I did with the smoke having bypassed, and it's you who would have to prove he currently can.
You didn't because you're completely taking it out of context, lmao. Again show me gojo saying he didn't finish what he was working on when we see him explicitly finished with long teleportation and domain expansion or concede on this dead hill point.
If he didn't finish it he would say this but he does not, ever. U would think he would mention this issue of automatic infinity not being able to distinguish what's a actual negative substance or not but he doesn't, whereas he has explicitly shown us two things he has finished on and more.
Now you relying on this garbage smoke argument that is debunked to oblivion. Cognitive bias at its best unfortunately.

Smoke gg...
What I showed was far more complex than simple smoke. Are you just arguing to argue here? If so stop wasting my time please.

More difficult to detect than simple random toxins u don't even know about 😂

Yes... Because he himself said it was to difficult to distinguish toxins...
And that was back THEN, compared to now. You know WHY it was difficult? Not because he can't see it. Quite the contrary he can see simple stuff like that just fine. It's because Gojo's having issues with forcing infinity to automatically recognize negative substances AT that time where he was still training and growing and perfecting his infinity. Additionally he was working on Domain expansion that is unimaginably more difficult than that, alongside long range teleportation. He got these two on screen fixed already through feats. You saying random toxins isn't is just baseless conjecture where the context of the manga tells you that the issues he had is simply gone. No need for it to say all three are gone either. Gege just shows it.

His automatic filter couldn't stop the smoke from reaching gojo, proving it to be too difficult to detect. You didn't debunk anything
Ignorant argument that ignores the point that Gojo was seemingly hit and tripping despite in reality not being the case here (he was acting). Same goes for that smoke. Prove he wasn't fake coughing or concede.
Additionally you're arguing something as simple as "harmful" smoke which isn't really complex, is something gojo didn't make implement his technique's target to stop from, when he has far more better feats than simple smoke detection 😭
If you're ignoring this then you're just arguing to argue for bias.

2 implications of Gojo not being able to automatically use infinity, 1. He had to dodge 2. He specifically implies it to be a good way of attacking him

If you can prove he did those 2 against a technique with his automatic filter then fine, you have "debunked" it... Otherwise all that other things you've said doesn't matter much
Dodging doesn't mean he doesn't automatically use infinity. It is stated he uses it 24/7
**- Yup. It's working.

• What even was that?!
  • Was the target selected automatically?

- YUP!
Text outside balloon - (To be more precise...)

They were being selected manually, but now the process is automatic.
I can already sort the objects by spell power — but now I can also sort the risk of harm by mass, speed, and shape!

Would be nice to sort them by poison levels, but that's still pretty hard now.
With this, I can basically use the Limitless all the time, with minimal resources!**
Here's the image of the raw scan:
Have you even read the manga? Have you even read THE profile? Because literally NOWHERE, and NOBODY argues gojo doesn't have his infinity on. 24/7
I'm convinced you're trolling by saying he doesn't use his infinity there. Like straight up trolling.
We're told he uses infinity almost 24/7. The only times he doesn't is when he is around those that are close ones to him (Yaga his former teacher and Gojo's students hugging him and the like)

Also wtf? No he didn't say it was effective. He only said Jogo's way of combining sound and explosion is clever. That's not saying it would work on him. Can you stop making fanfiction?

Also again, Gojo dodging something doesn't mean it is effective against him. You need to prove this, and go against the story when he specifically says Jogo did not touch him at all.

because he first had it manually on
Prove that or concede with this blatant bias. Literally nowhere does he say he disabled his infinity. It's the opposite - He says he has it on.
Why the hell would he need to use manual infinity which is inferior to his automatic infinity in refinement, skill etc?

He was playing around isn't definite proof and Gojo doesn't say it's even smokey to him... No reason to be "playing around" like that just because
It is definitive proof. Prove it isn't or drop this argument. I literally showed you Gojo purposefully stumbling to act as if he was hit, to connect it to Gojo coughing only once (no forced coughing motion where the body forcefully reacts) as just him fake coughing, especially when the context of the scene shows him not reacting at all in a much denser smoke, only starting to talk after the smoke has mostly dissipated if not almost all. You need to prove he wasn't fake coughing when he was earlier acting around (trolling)

Luffy has 7 Haki layers, Gojo is getting cooked before he can strengten Infinity. Besides, he won't be able to overcome said layers anyway because his spatial manip was beaten by far weaker spatial hax than Law's Room
Don't know what kind of layers we thinking of here, since Gojo's case is more so of a "nearly endless" layers in the case of strengthening (every bit of extra output for strengthening his neutral infinity counts).
? Which spatial hax are you thinking of it being beaten by far weaker spatial hax here? Sukuna WS? If so can you explain to me why you think Law's spatial hax is stronger? 🤔

Haki is both powernull and resistance in-verse like Domain Amp, however, the two energies are vastly different, meaning they cannot be equalized. Gojo can't filter out Haki and if he could, Luffy has 7 whole layers of it above Gojo's spatial manip
Ye that's what I meant by their two energies being vastly different. Hence I'm unsure how that would interact.

Don't know what kind of layers we thinking of here, since Gojo's case is more so of a "nearly endless" layers in the case of strengthening (every bit of extra output for strengthening his neutral infinity counts).
That's not how layering works. Gojo would only have 2 layers above baseline since he only resisted Domain Amp from Jogo, Hanami, and Sukuna (if we even wanna count that being a layer) Luffy's layers comes from winning in Haki clashes, which mind you basic Buso can null spatial hax, and Luffy scales to Kaido in Haki who has 7 layers above baseline. Gojo would not be able to strengthen Infinity in time against someone who has 7 whole layers of powernull above him. One Buso punch and Gojo is dead.
? Which spatial hax are you thinking of it being beaten by far weaker spatial hax here? Sukuna WS? If so can you explain to me why you think Law's spatial hax is stronger? 🤔
Law's hax work on a 5-C level and has dura neg, deconstruction, recontruction, teleportation, telekinesis, etc... AND has resistance against powernull with Law's own Haki (which Luffy scales above) Law's hax also perfectly counters Gojo's Infinity. Sukuna's WS is just a bootleg Dimension Slash that's only offensive, while Law's hax are both offensive AND defensive.

Last edited:
That's not how layering works. Gojo would only have 2 layers above baseline since he only resisted Domain Amp from Jogo, Hanami, and Sukuna (if we even wanna count that being a layer) Luffy's layers comes from winning in Haki clashes, which mind you basic Buso can null spatial hax, and Luffy scales to Kaido in Haki who has 7 layers above baseline. Gojo would not be able to strengthen Infinity in time against someone who has 7 whole layers of powernull above him. One Buso punch and Gojo is dead.
? Still don't see as to how layer doesn't work like that. In the fight against Shibuya, gojo actively holds back in his output against the cursed disasters (the whole reason why he doesn't one shot one tap them in physicals is due to the vast majority of civilians and it being a closed space), after getting some more space he's able to amp his neutral infinity up more, overpowering both of their DA at a certain point of strengthening, and he kept going pressing Hanami against the wall. That's just the amount of output he can put in such closed space, and could do far more. Fighting against Sukuna, his normal output naturally increases as he's fighting somebody who's multiple tiers above these two (Jogo and Hanami) in terms of output, but Sukuna can instantly overpower despite Gojo's output, meaning Gojo most likely caps there due to their strength difference being relative enough to the point where he most likely can't overpower Sukuna's DA

To make it more clear to give you the idea - Somebody far weaker than the disaster curses using DA against Gojo would be far more easily overpowered compared to the disaster curses, and the ladder goes on, hence why I said "near endless" layer in strengthening.
If that's not what a proper layer is, then please explain more clearly if you can.

? Still don't see as to how layer doesn't work like that. In the fight against Shibuya, gojo actively holds back in his output against the cursed disasters (the whole reason why he doesn't one shot one tap them in physicals is due to the vast majority of civilians and it being a closed space), after getting some more space he's able to amp his neutral infinity up more, overpowering both of their DA at a certain point of strengthening, and he kept going pressing Hanami against the wall. That's just the amount of output he can put in such closed space, and could do far more. Fighting against Sukuna, his normal output naturally increases as he's fighting somebody who's multiple tiers above these two (Jogo and Hanami) in terms of output, but Sukuna can instantly overpower despite Gojo's output, meaning Gojo most likely caps there due to their strength difference being relative enough to the point where he most likely can't overpower Sukuna's DA

To make it more clear to give you the idea - Somebody far weaker than the disaster curses using DA against Gojo would be far more easily overpowered compared to the disaster curses, and the ladder goes on, hence why I said "near endless" layer in strengthening.
If that's not what a proper layer is, then please explain more clearly if you can.
None of that is accepted. There has to be feats of nearly an infinite amount of characters using Domain Amp to try and overcome Infinity, with each being superior to the other in terms of negating other spatial hax, and only the disaster curses and Sukuna have ever used it against Gojo. And what is "near endless"? That seems like NLF to me.

Not to mention Sukuna's DA is weaker than basic Buso in effectiveness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back