• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

wtf happened to Asta vs Luffy

is asta vs luffy still a fair match?

Goku did far more with his Toon Force than Luffy 🥱
that’s nothing to even base Luffy 😴

GGeYtLGXsAAOf6U.jpg

Luffy can even transcend the creator at times, gg

The Reality Warping and Toon Force are just further indexical additions to his ability, nothing changes in terms of the actual fight.

He isn't just blinking Asta from existence now or pulling some Bugs Bunny shenanigans
I personally don't think Goku can beat Boa. She has me in her. Cough cough. Man my throat a bit.. so what I'm saying is that she has me in her Standard weapons.

so basically the match was concluded but someone forgor to add it to the profiles
Literally there...

Is bro tweaking..?

Literally there...

Is bro tweaking..?
bro thats not what i meant

Back