• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can it possible for character to have a "eventually become 0" rating?

Is it possible for a character to eventually become a tier 0 overtime?

This is just a question out of curiosity and not really about any verse.

That's pretty absurd unless that character is Ultipotent from the start (Omnipotent but without Omniscience).

Well I was think more like that person becoming a Tier 0 but not full "omnipotent" like become the second High Outerverse "being" but not on the absolute top of everything.

If there's someone above then is not Tier 0; but I do not longer known how that part of the system works, so who knows, people use the most absurd verses as references.

Since the definition of a tier 0 have changed and tier 0 is not "omnipotent" anymore so being "Omnipotent" it not really a require anymore.

I wonder if there only one tier 0 being in a verse and for example bless another being to eventually above everything, including existence and nonexistence, possibility, causality, dualism, the concepts of life and death, etcetera but still be rivaled or even surpassed by that fist tier 0 but stronger then any 1-A does it rate as a possible " eventually become 0" or the "eventually become" tier max out at 1-A?

Edit:Sorry for my bad English.

Antoniofer said:
If there's someone above then is not Tier 0; but I do not longer known how that part of the system works, so who knows, people use the most absurd verses as references.
Tier 0 was merged with High 1-A, so I believe there can either be two or three tier 0s per verse now.

@LightSShinning Technically there could be, but practically going from a lower tier to 0 would happen after a certain point in the story, and so there'd usually be separate keys for tier 0 and the lower tier.

@Antvasima Wow i didn't know that that pretty cool.

@Agnaa So it possible just highly unlikely? Since usually if you get to tier 0 then you will get a separate keys then a "eventually become 0" ratting?

Also, sometimes when writing stories like this, if a character reaches godhood during the story, they'll sort of always have been at that state. It may not make sense to say they'll eventually be tier 0 since their tier 0 form is already out there, they just haven't realized/ascended to it yet.

Even though it's only 1-B, this sort of thing happened with SCP-001 (Kate McTiriss's Proposal).

True. Tier 0 by far exceeds time and causality. Once you ascend to that tier, you have retroactively always been of that stature by limited human standards.

Back