• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can I have a link

I couldn't find any mention about it in this page: http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Melkor

I'll re-look through it as well.

If i believe the wound was described as a metaphysical wound, an emotional one if you understand.

However, Eru did not do anything in the Dagorth from IIRC.

Hmm. Well, if you do not find anything I will have to remove the mention.

Antvasima said:
Hmm. Well, if you do not find anything I will have to remove the mention.
Does this mean Eru will go back to being omnipotent or "questionable omnipotent"?

No, we need strong definitions regarding that he fulfills our standards for that, and we have nothing backing up such an extreme leap. He might be placed as "Unknown. At least 2-C" though.

I don't recall anything about Morgoth being able to hurt Eru Illuvatar. It seems highly unlikely, as Eru Illuvatar himself stated that all things (including Morgoth's actions) ultimately are the result of his will.

It's a shame that he can't be classified as Tier 0 by this wiki's standards, as I believe Mr. Tolkien meant him to be a truly omnipotent entity.

Okay. I will try to adjust Eru's profile then.

Would you like. The quote? Because ill get it tomorrow. Its when morgoth breaks free of the void and proceeds to destroy arda and the sun in dagor dagorath

Back