• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Frisk spare every characters In Disgaea?

Nippon Ichi
A pretty cool franchise, you should check it out

Frisk Mercy

I know it's nonsense, but I want to know if Frisk can.

Main Characters =

) Laharl - Spared

) Etna - Inco

) Flonne - Spared

) Adell - Spared

) Rozalin - Spared

) Taro - Inco

) Hanako - Spared

) Yukimaru - Inco

) Mao - Inco

) Raspberyl - Spared (WITH KINDNESS)

) Almaz - Inco

) Mr. Champloo - Inco

) Sapphire Rhodonite - Inco

) Master Big Star - Inco

) Salvatore The Magnificent - Inco

) Asuka Cranekick - Spared (WITH KINDNESS)

) Kyoko Needleworker - Spared (WITH KINDNESS)

) Geoffrey - Inco

) Baal - Inco

) Valvatorez - Spared

) Fenrich - Inco

) Fuka - Inco

) Emizel - Inco

) Vulcanus - Inco

) Desco - Inco

) Genjuro - Inco

) Pringer X - Inco

) Killia - Spared

) Seraphina - Spared (Only when Frisk keeps saving and loading, Speed Equalized)

) Usalia - Spared (Only when Frisk keeps saving and loading, Speed Equalized, CURRY!!!!)

) Red Magnus - Spared (Red Magnus can't attack children)

) Christo - Spared

) Zeroke - Spared

) Liezerota - Spared (Only Normal Version{?})

) Bloodis - Spared (As Goldion)

) Majorita - Spared

) Void Dark - Spared

Classes =

) Warrior - Inco

) Valkyrie - Inco

) Magician - Inco

) Witch - Inco

) Martial Artist - Inco

) Fight Mistress - Inco

) Clergy - Inco

) Cleric - Inco

) Thief - Inco

) Maid - Inco

) Archer - Inco

) Gunner - Inco

) Ninja - Inco

) Samurai - Inco

) Armor Knight - Inco

) Magic Knight - Inco

) Celestial Host - Spared

) Professor - Inco

) Wrestler - Inco

) Pirate - Inco

) Sage - Inco

) Dark Knight - Inco

) Asagi - Inco

) Prinny- Spared (Bribed - When you give them cooked fish or something)

) Imp - Inco

) Orc - Inco

) Rabbit - Spared

) Fairy - Inco

) Sludge - Inco

) Slumber Cat - Spared (Due to UT Standards)

) Winged Warrior - Inco

) Undead - Inco

) Shroom - Inco

) Flora Beast - Inco

) Felynn - Inco

) Sea Angel - Inco

) Succubus - Inco

) Chimera - Inco

) Nether Noble - Inco

) Bear - Inco

) Dragon King - Inco

) Nine-Tails - Inco

) Twin Dragon - Inco

) Horsema - Inco

(I'll also remove some characters if it's too many)

Okay I like this.

So the ones that Frisk could spare by showing no intention of fighting would be Flonne, Adell, Killia, Zeroken, and most likely Valvatorez.

Th others I will have to think on for a bit.

Dragonstitch said:
Okay I like this.
So the ones that Frisk could spare by showing no intention of fighting would be Flonne, Adell, Killia, Zeroken, and most likely Valvatorez.

Th others I will have to think on for a bit.
Thanks!

I disagree with the list above, because to show MERCY to characters you have to be in a battle with them first, meaning that all the characters in Disgaea are already attacking her and would have to be persuaded to stop fighting themselves. With this in mind, I'd say a bit less than the list above would be SPARE'd.

Thing is the characters I listed would still likely just stop fighting if a child showned no intent of fighting.

Also we have seen frisk being able to show mercy when someone starts the battle not willing to fight. Shown by the fact they can show mercy to Papyrus in the Genocide Route.

Blahblah9755 said:
Red Magnus pretty explicitly says that he wouldn't attack a child (cause they look weak and it's only okay to attack strong people) and gets angry that the Lost did so. So I think he'd get spared.
I'll add it.

Will Laharl stop fighting if Frisk says something nicely? (Just curious because Laharl will maybe get weaken by Frisk's nice talk. I don't know if Frisk can talk or not , but maybe if Frisk does something nice in the fight)

Really that is not something that would make Laharl stop fighting. In the events of disgaea 1 laharl does figure out if he just plugs his ears that he will not be effected by that kind of stuff.

Also sorry I should have explained Liezerota's other form. at one point she gets possessed by the evil part of void dark (in the post game it is known as carnage dark), becoming Liezerota Dark. While she is still a pacifist, carnage dark has taken control of her actions. Those actions being wipe out all life except itself, and Liezerota. Which would make is hard for Frisk to spare her until frisk can find a way to exorcise carnage dark from Liezerota.

Dragonstitch said:
Really that is not something that would make Laharl stop fighting. In the events of disgaea 1 laharl does figure out if he just plugs his ears that he will not be effected by that kind of stuff.
Also sorry I should have explained Liezerota's other form. at one point she gets possessed by the evil part of void dark (in the post game it is known as carnage dark), becoming Liezerota Dark. While she is still a pacifist, carnage dark has taken control of her actions. Those actions being wipe out all life except itself, and Liezerota. Which would make is hard for Frisk to spare her until frisk can find a way to exorcise carnage dark from Liezerota.
I also turn this thread

Liezerota - Spared

into

Liezerota - Spared (Normal Version{?})

If we allow saving and loading for multiple attempts, and speed is equal, Frisk might be able to get Usalia with curry, and compliment his/her way to success with Seraphina.

Celestial Hosts can have a peace loving personality type, so he/she can spare them.

Prinnies probably get bribed, unless they're working for someone really scary.

Christo would also be for the same reason as the Celestial Hosts.

Raspberyl, Asuka Cranekick, and Kyoko Needleworker being Delinquents (By Evil academy standards.) so Frisk can likely win them over by showing kindness.

Dragonstitch said:
Christo would also be for the same reason as the Celestial Hosts.
Raspberyl, Asuka Cranekick, and Kyoko Needleworker being Delinquents (By Evil academy standards.) so Frisk can likely win them over by showing kindness.
Blahblah9755 said:
If we allow saving and loading for multiple attempts, and speed is equal, Frisk might be able to get Usalia with curry, and compliment his/her way to success with Seraphina.
Celestial Hosts can have a peace loving personality type, so he/she can spare them.

Prinnies probably get bribed, unless they're working for someone really scary.
Adding these two to the thread.

Rabbits can probably be spared, since in D5 when Usalia's parents created a netherworld specifically for demons who didn't want to fight, it ended up entirely populated by rabbits.

Blahblah9755 said:
Rabbits can probably be spared, since in D5 when Usalia's parents created a netherworld specifically for demons who didn't want to fight, it ended up entirely populated by rabbits.
I'll add it.

looking though the D2 DLC clips i think that sparing larhal would be possible with arfter doging so long him deciding Frisk would make a good vassel and just call them one with out any yes or no.

Darkmage2015 said:
looking though the D2 DLC clips i think that sparing larhal would be possible with arfter doging so long him deciding Frisk would make a good vassel and just call them one with out any yes or no.
Added. :)

Reformed Void Dark spares/gets spared, and Cursed Majorita gets spared if Usalia is.

Bloodis is spared as Goldion

Slumber Cat eventually falls asleep on one of the loads, which would probably be considered being spared by UT standards.

Blahblah9755 said:
Reformed Void Dark spares/gets spared, and Cursed Majorita gets spared if Usalia is.
Bloodis is spared as Goldion

Slumber Cat eventually falls asleep on one of the loads, which would probably be considered being spared by UT standards.
Added.

Back