• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can be a stupid question?

I want to talk about the Hiperverse Tier. I know that the diference between 1-B and High 1-B it is the following:
  1. A 1-B structure it will be: ( A multiverse that have countless higher planes or level of existence (where the previous one is insignificant), however, they are finite, then it have an end. An example of this are 100 Higher Planes of Existence. An example of a character that belongs to this Tier is Gods(Magi). )
  2. A High 1-B structure it will be: ( A multiverse that have infinite higher planes or level of existence (where the previous one is insignificant), then they have no end. An example of a character that belongs to this Tier is Oryx (Destiny) )
Then, if there is a structure or a character that trascend the High 1-B, then it is a Low 1-A, right? BUT What happen if there is a character that trascend the 1-B, then, that character can be a Low 1-A or it will be a High 1-B? (WHEN I TALK ABOUT "TRASCEND" I WANT TO SAY THAT THESE CHARACTER SEE THE 1-B STRUCTURE LIKE FICTION OR SOMETHING INSINGNIFICANT)

Now if a Fictional Franchise have a High 1-B structure and it have a structure or a character that it is above this structure, but it doesn't trascend that structure, but it is superior, then, that structure or character it will be a High 1-B more powerful that the previous High 1-B or a Low 1-A?

Thanks for yours answers.

BUT What happen if there is a character that trascend the 1-B, then, that character can be a Low 1-A or it will be a High 1-B? (WHEN I TALK ABOUT "TRASCEND" I WANT TO SAY THAT THESE CHARACTER SEE THE 1-B STRUCTURE LIKE FICTION OR SOMETHING INSINGNIFICANT)
No, if there is literally no additional context suggesting something higher, they'd be 1-B too.

Now if a Fictional Franchise have a High 1-B structure and it have a structure or a character that it is above this structure, but it doesn't trascend that structure, but it is superior, then, that structure or character it will be a High 1-B more powerful that the previous High 1-B
Yeah.

I thought I had answered you, sorry for being rude. Thanks for the answer, Ultima Reality. You gain a like from an ordinary user.

Back