• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can anyone in Nasuverse beat Yukari?

800px-Th155Yukari3
Aparently the strongest in Nasuverse is ORT but I havent read enough to know its full capacity. Anything stronger than it are welcomes into the battle as well but please link your combatant
Round 1: v.s Shiki Ryougi - stomp

Round 2: v.s. Edmond Dantes - Yukari wins (Veloxt1r0kore)

Round 3: v.s Kiara Sessyoin - Kiara wins (Paul_Frank), tie (Ciruno_Fortes)

Round 4: v.s Saver -

Round 5: v.s zashuuuu - get zashuuuued instead (Ciruno_Fortes, https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1002439?useskin=oasis also confirmed Yukari's superiority), inconclusive (Paul_Frank)

Round 6: v.s Kischur -

Potential combatant: Kama & Shiva (I will add them in once a canon/viable source is presented)

(wow train lady is powerful, I was about to put her against saber altoria, glad I made this post first lol)

MEoDP let's her "kill" anything that she perceives as living

Also her wish granting comes from a likely low 1-C source

The only characters that can get near her speed are gil and dantes so unless speed is equal or shiki wishes her away she blitzes the verse

Like I said since yukari is mftl+ dantes is the only character who can compete since he's immeasurable

Dantes has no way to put her down, yes combat applied soul burn can damage her but i believe enfer chateau d'if activated he can't use the soul burn attack iirc.

Gil might win with some of his more hax NPS

If Yukari finds anything about Kiara attractive, nice or pleasing anything from, she has a nice body to the color of her hair is nice, will make Yukari a slave to Kiara if not she would have to resist being tossed into heaven's hole and having her mind broken down and survive the infinite demon pillars. Kiara also has more than that so I'm pretty sure she could win

I don't know much about saver but Amita Amitabha should work on Yukari and Enlightenment of the Sacred fig helps against conceptual manip, EE etc. He also has concept manip but im not sure how it works

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Dantes has no way to put her down, yes combat applied soul burn can damage her but i believe enfer chateau d'if activated he can't use the soul burn attack iirc.
He used the soul burn while fighting Roa and he had Enfer on. His np also uses the flames in fgo

No is not, to need destroy low-godly you need to destroy physical, mind and soul. What Dantes has? soul burn. What Yukari has as low-godly? mind, soul, and physical, so Dantes blitz is nothing due of massive AP gap, then blitz it with soul burn, does it work? soul get hurt but neither mind and pyshical so Yukari stand. Heck its even stated in her Regenerationn description as long the mind still intact she alive.

"Can regenerate solely from her incorporeal mind"

So does she not need a soul to function or is her soul part of that mind?

Not sure if Yukari would find anything attractive for Kiara since she doesn't display that tendency. Voting tie for Kiara.

Gilgamesh's arrogance is gonna be his own downfall and I doubt he can pull out Ea fast enough to use it. High tier regen also makes this mostly unfair except for Shiki.

Ciruno Fortes said:
Not sure if Yukari would find anything attractive for Kiara since she doesn't display that tendency. Voting tie for Kiara.

Gilgamesh's arrogance is gonna be his own downfall and I doubt he can pull out Ea fast enough to use it. High tier regen also makes this mostly unfair except for Shiki.
The mftl+ gil doesn't play around

It doesn't have to be sexual attraction finding anything at all nice will work and since she is the Demonic Bodhisattva all sentient creatures will find something attractive

Back